MAI XYOOJ N CHEN TOGETHER

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Those who live in MN and fan of Mai Xiong. I heard that Mai Xiong is going to hold a mini Hollawee Concert at Banko Restaurant in October 31, 2008.

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
WELL..AT LEAST SHE'S NOT SO MTT LIKE WHEN SHE WAS STILL WITH CHUE! SHE'S GOT 15 YEAR-OLD GIRL STYLE NOW! WAY TO GO, MAI!!! JUST CURIOUS - U ALL THINK MAI'S TELLING THE TRUTH ON HER FAQs? NOTHING PERSONAL - JUX WONDERING...............................................

SAW HER IN PERSON RECENTLY AND PEOPLE SHE DOES LOOK GREAT! SO MUCH SLIMMER AND BEAUTIFUL! I NOTICED HER MAKEUP'S DIFFERENT, TOO! THAT TELLS US SHE IS READING ALL COMMENTS MADE ABOUT HER B/C SHE SEEMED TO BE TAKING THE ADVICE!!! :D

max

sarNie Elites
What kind of plastic surgery has Maiv Xyooj had done to her?
LOL! I think that that is such a funny question, but she may have plastic surgery... Not sure. I have not really actually looked looked at her, but

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
WHY SO MANY PEOPLE KEEPS ON SAYING SHE'S GOT TONS OF MAKEUP ON - ACTUALLY SHE DOESN'T USE SO MUCH MAKE UP ANYMORE. GO CHECK HER OUT. LESS MAKEUP AND WAY PRETTIER!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
according to her FAQs
she was asked how she keeps herself in shape and thin
she says that she exercises...
but her ex husband said that she got lipo done..
someone is lying.. lol.

Mae

sarNie Adult
according to her FAQs
someone is lying.. lol.
For sure someone's lying! lol....ummm, her myspace says she's only 33...don't know if i quite believe that...but then again, plastic surgery can make you look that young and good... Hmmm....

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
WELL, HER EX DID ADMIT THAT SHE HAD LIPO DONE. SPOKE WITH HIM MYSELF. SHE DIDN'T HAVE MUCH DONE, EXCEPT FOR HER NOSE BRIDGE & TIP, LIPO ALL OVER, FACE LIFT, & UPPER EYE LIDS (TO GET DOUBLE-LIDS)! THAT'S ALL CHUE SAID! MAYBE SHE'D DONE MORE...ASK HIM YOURSELF IF ANYONE STILL NEEDS TO KNOW MORE. LASER DONE ON HER FACE LATELY TO GET RID OF HER PIMPLES!

souless

sarNie Egg
according to her FAQs
someone is lying.. lol.

why do you have to lie about such thing? chue and mai are friends of mine and i have known them for so long that i know for a fact that mai nevver had an lipo done. i am sure chue would never lie about that too. and why do you have to lie that chue said that to you himself? don't you even feel shameful for lieing? you are so aweful! don't know how your parents raised you. looking at your piture, you seem like a nice girl but you lie so much. little girl, if you cannot prove anything then it's better for you to keep your mouth shut because you can end up being so embarassed when the person you are lieing about knows about what you said about them. i will definitely ask mai and chue on ms to confirm your statement but i know that you lie already. shame shame on you!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
WELL, HER EX DID ADMIT THAT SHE HAD LIPO DONE. SPOKE WITH HIM MYSELF. SHE DIDN'T HAVE MUCH DONE, EXCEPT FOR HER NOSE BRIDGE & TIP, LIPO ALL OVER, FACE LIFT, & UPPER EYE LIDS (TO GET DOUBLE-LIDS)! THAT'S ALL CHUE SAID! MAYBE SHE'D DONE MORE...ASK HIM YOURSELF IF ANYONE STILL NEEDS TO KNOW MORE. LASER DONE ON HER FACE LATELY TO GET RID OF HER PIMPLES!
dang.. that's actually a lot.. lol.

why do you have to lie about such thing? chue and mai are friends of mine and i have known them for so long that i know for a fact that mai nevver had an lipo done. i am sure chue would never lie about that too. and why do you have to lie that chue said that to you himself? don't you even feel shameful for lieing? you are so aweful! don't know how your parents raised you. looking at your piture, you seem like a nice girl but you lie so much. little girl, if you cannot prove anything then it's better for you to keep your mouth shut because you can end up being so embarassed when the person you are lieing about knows about what you said about them. i will definitely ask mai and chue on ms to confirm your statement but i know that you lie already. shame shame on you!
your spelling is awful.. goodness..
welcome to sarnworld..
let me tell you this:
this is a forum filled with gossip...(don't forget that..)
it's like a hmong tabloid in here...
i'm not lying about her getting lipo..
chue said it himself..
you must feel left out because you're late on her liposuction news..

souless

sarNie Egg
hell, and you f*ckun lieing too. chue said he never said anything like that to anyone. my only curiosity is why do you people have to lie about other people? do you do it for your own nerdy enjoyment? how dumb! that is totally stupid fob!