[Mainland] Bu Bu Jing Qing 步步惊情 (HunanTV)

mia07

Introvert

Bigger Poster Version: http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6d40f7f4jw1e2exln78jgj.jpg

Title: 步步惊情 / Bu Bu Jing Qing
Also known as: Startling Love With Each Step
Previously known as: 步步惊心2 / Bu Bu Jing Xin 2
Genre: Metropolitan, Romance
Broadcast network: Hunan TV
Episodes: 35
Broadcast period: 2014

Synopsis:

Zhang Xiao is a white collar female worker. By chance, Zhang Xiao finds work at "Zhen Tian", one of China's most famous internet companies. Like any other ordinary newcomer to the business industry, Zhang Xiao is ostracised by her fellow colleagues. Luckily, her superior Yin Zheng sees her as a talented worker and helps her avoid difficult situations. Slowly, Yin Zheng and Zhang Xiao develop unspoken feelings for each other, but before it can progress any further, a gentle and considerate Kang Si Han enter's Zhang Xiao's world. It turns out that both men are candidates to the successor of this company and Zhang Xiao suddenly finds herself in the centre of a power struggle.

Cast:

Liu Shi Shi as Zhang Xiao
Nicky Wu as Yin Zheng
Sun Yi Zhou as Kang Si Han
Jiang Jing Fu as Kang Si Yu
Zeng Yi Ke as Ling Dang
Damian Lau
Ye Zu Xin
Chen Xiang
Wang Zhi Fei as Zhang's father
Zhang Xiang as Zhuo Yue

More news:

http://www.jaynestars.com/tv-dramas/bu-bu-jing-qing-character-stills-released/
http://www.jaynestars.com/tv-dramas/bu-bu-jing-qing-begins-shooting-in-tianjin/

---- Credit to dramawiki, aiShiShi blog, JayneStars ----

Aw man, no Kevin, 13th or 14th?! I'm skipping this...I really loved the first one and I felt that Liu Shi Shi had more chemistry with Kevin and the 14th than did the rest of the guys.

mia07

Introvert
Lol. For me, she had the best chem with 13th and 13th is my favorite prince out of all. I will probably tune in a little but dang, that anticipating feeling is partially gone since the other 3 princes will not appear. :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just finished bbjx, still want to write my final thoughts on it but still haven't had the chance to write one up.

I'm not sure if i want a sequel lol i meaning the open ending to bbjx is rather nice.

mia07

Introvert
Sequel or not, there is going to be one. LOL. In a way, I don't mind them not getting each other. Still curious who the other love rival is. Nicky just joined the cast in filming today. Coincidently, it's also Shi Shi's bday as well so HBD to her!

More photos, credit to LSS FB:

fun

Expired Sarnie
nicky lol

i heard the sequel has nothing to do with bbjx? i didn't do much research so i don't know exactly what the sequel is going to be about. modern cdramas are terrible. far worse than hk moderm drama lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah I'm disappointed. It is not even a sequel lol it is more like a spin off. I think I'm gonna skip on this.

mia07

Introvert
Haha.. Yeah, a modern version of BBJX. =( I'll probably tune in for who knows how long. Someone mentioned Shi may be playing a twin which probably explains her bob haircut below. She looks quite good in it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't even know that was her. Why play a twin lol? Okay this is getting bizarre.

mia07

Introvert
Haha. The usual evil twin comes in and adds more to the drama (if it hasn't been enough already lol) is my guess.

THE LADIES!! Yay! Annie Liu is back. Whoa, Yu Tan is back, too.

More pictures. All credits as tagged and LSS FB.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I saw the trailer and thought it looked a bit dramatic in a way.. though it made me interested too LOL..

I really gotta finish the last 4-5 eps I have left... oiiiiii @_@

but the cast looks good.. too bad 13th & 14th prince aren't here... *sniffsniff*  I don't really get the twin concept either hmmm.. is it necessary?

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I really wish the whole cast were back. :/ But then again, it's nice seeing new faces. At least they're good looking, right? xD I don't really get the twin concept either. >.> Hopefully it'll be good. But from the trailer so far, I won't be disappointed. :D Unless there's a tragic ending again. -.-

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
argh, I'm so not liking this modern sequal thing...lOL specially without 14th and Kevin but man, we'll see if it has a hook or not..XD
Damn I need a reminder...LOL almost forgot about this...XD