sarNie Egg
SEASON 2

• Title: 宫锁珠帘 / Gong Suo Zhu Lian
  • Episodes: 37
  • Broadcast period: 2012-Jan-20 to 2012-Feb-07
  • Opening theme song: Ai De Gong Yang (爱的供养) The Offerings of Love by Du Chun
  • Ending theme song: Fo Shuo (佛说) by Mickey He
  • Insert songs:
  • Hui Huang (辉煌) Glorious by Yan Dan Chen (颜丹晨)
  • Zai Lai Yi Ci (再来一次) Once More by Zhang Zi Xuan (张子宣)
  • Luo Hua (落花) Falling Flower
Synopsis:
In the present, Qing Chuan become a famous writer and a celebrity, and she is now casting in her new book that will give Yongzheng a partner. On her filming day she meet Lian Er and made her the main girl, because she finally remeber it's her anniversary with Yiin Si. The story take Lian Er to meet Yin Li and Yin Li send her into the palace to get Yongzheng's heart and let Yin Li's mother to be the Empress Dowager. Will Lian Er accomplish? And will Yong Zheng fall for her? Also will Yin Li ever confront to Lian Er that he have feelings toward her?
crdt: glaooniecake

Cast
Yu Zheng

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know where I buy part 1 of this series. Wow there a part 2. I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing.

galooniecake

sarNie Egg
Anyone know where I buy part 1 of this series. Wow there a part 2. I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing.
um, not sure but if u live in sacramento, then there's this one store at southside, that is one of the small store on an asian store side name SF, and it does sell it too..but if ur not in sac. then u should try ebay, it probably cost less...sorry, i seem helpless by the way..lol...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
um, not sure but if u live in sacramento, then there's this one store at southside, that is one of the small store on an asian store side name SF, and it does sell it too..but if ur not in sac. then u should try ebay, it probably cost less...sorry, i seem helpless by the way..lol...
Thanks galooniecake. Sad I don't live in Sacramento. So I guest ebay is the one thing I have to go search.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have been to that store. it is a rip off I tell u. I bought my girl for $65. quality was standard and subtitle was good in the first 6 episodes. I then bought the director's cut for $60. dvd was HD, the real HD if u know what I mean lol amd subtitle was flawless.

I would look into ebay too. if u r young without a credit card/debit card back in those days I didn't have any but its okay u can purchase a gift card at walgreen as credit. but u can also find sller who accepts money order, pretty risky tho. make sure u double check w quality.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hear that there is going to be a Gong 3 and that there will be 10 Dramas in the Gong Series -.- Not sure how accurate that information is though -.-