[Mainland] Heavy Sweetness Ash Like Frost

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
My first ever english translated c-novel turned drama adaptation! So excited for it and the drama is so very good so far. Anyone else watching this? Unfortunately eng subs not catching up to episodes. The OTP are doing well together. Same feels as TMOPB, but personally I prefer this storyline a bit better.

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I've been watching this drama too! I absolutely love it. Deng Lun is sooooo good looking in here. The CGI is really good too! I still need to read the novel.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
The author is part of the script writing team of the drama, so you will not be disappointed! It is my bias as it was my first ever English translated chinese novel. My fave genre too Xanxia

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhhhh!!! i read the novel girl, a few year ago and i was excited when i heard it make into a drama!!! i was waiting til the sub is at 30 episodes then i watch it !!!! yes, there 2 rscene ( i call it force seduction lol ) :aaaaa:

Ele

sarNie Adult
I have been watching it, it’s very good and I love it . this drama reminds me of eternal love

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
ahhhhh!!! i read the novel girl, a few year ago and i was excited when i heard it make into a drama!!! i was waiting til the sub is at 30 episodes then i watch it !!!! yes, there 2 rscene ( i call it force seduction lol ) :aaaaa:
I think Viki licensed it for eng subs. But we have up until esp 14 only. Long way to go. Torturing myself just watching it raw. But the fans who are Chinese helping to do some sub scene eng subs...feeding my obsession lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
I can wait . I'm very patient when it come to chinese subbing . I usually wont start til the series is sub midway . I might saw spoiler clip here and there but i refuse to watch the whole eps raw LOL . So far the sub is up to episode 22 !!!! i'll wait about 2 more week and then watch it . Yes. I can't wait to see those rscene/willing/seduction scene :icon12::icon12:

sarN

sarNie Granny
IMG_20180821_100009_333.jpg
omg..spoiler!! they will make love at the pond/lake in today eps, just like in the novel lolll !!! rat. it so tempting to watch the RAW episode :risas3: goodlord .

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
that's how i know there a love making scene , i saw the spoiler clip LOLLL , i just didn't watch the episode :icon12: . its going get sad from this point on tho :facepalm:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
that's how i know there a love making scene , i saw the spoiler clip LOLLL , i just didn't watch the episode :icon12: . its going get sad from this point on tho :facepalm:
so depressing when it's sad! i'm still rewatching Yunxi and Qin hehe. :))))

sarN

sarNie Granny
its all good. mixture of humor , heartaches, separation, reunion and then happy ever after :icon12::icon12: . i still miss JJY as Yunxi tho haha , cant wait for her other series !

sarN

sarNie Granny
IMG_20180823_082143_803.jpg
can't avoid those spoiler clip & pictures *sigh* but im glad they included their 2nd bed scene into their drama tho :icon12: .

sarN

sarNie Granny
good lord. how can a drama make you laugh and cry at the same time? ahhh, the heartache! this drama is beautiful !

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhh i'm all catch up with the English sub ! can't wait to watch all those heart breaking scene :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:especially the scene she cough up the Unfeeling Pill out of her body and realize she love Phoenix :icon12::icon12::icon12:

love the Ost

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like him in modern drama but can't get into him in these kind of settings. I like him in sweet dream with dilreba