[Mainland] Princess Agents (2017)

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Wanted to drop by this thread. Handsome man he is @Ms.Zoe ! And lol thought I was obsessed,with my phone case! You made a shirt with ur handsome man on it And sleep w/ it!!!! lol:p but that is cute . well, hope a pa2 is on it’s way for y’all to watch:)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I dislike to say that I am 99.9% doubt that there will be PA 2 with LGX & Zlying.

What made me interested in watching PA was the plot (but XE wasn't a badass after all :risas3:) then I fell for YWY (LGX portrayed YWY so excellent but he can't kiss :risas3:) & Zlying as XE was okay (her petite skinny self was not convincing as a bad ass XE :risas3:).

Anyway I found who can play YWY in PA 2....the actor Chen Xing Xu :thumbup:. I first knew about him end of the year 2018 or beginning of 2019 when I saw Goodbye My Princess (GMP) drama clip, I was "wow he can act & has the looks of YWY" :eek::love:.

For the role of XE his costar in GMP Peng Xiao Ran can play XE. In GMP they have amazing chemistry, their intimate scenes are natural. Their chemistry will be ideal for PA 2.

Here is the fan made mv of Chen Xing Xu in GMP, he is such a best candidate for the role of YWY!

Cr as tagged & uploader