[Mainland] Sealed with a Kiss 千山暮雪 (Hunan TV)

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
They should not have done the mini series but do a season 2 to it instead..that follow the novel...how she come back from the state and they meet again and get married..show their married life and how she's working at one of his company like how it was in the novel...it would be so great to see season 2.

I think the reason why they did the mini series part was because after the drama ended with no happy ending..with tong xue cried so much at the airport and leaving to the state while shaoqian walking to the police station..this was too sad for lots of fans..so people/fans must have compliant about it that's why they did the mini series. They should have not rush to do the mini series(they probably think this will satisfy/make the fans happy), instead take their time to do season 2. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
The reason they did a mini series was because the first part was very popular with good ratings and a sequel was in demand and due to the unsatisfying ending (the ending had to do with SARFT). They thought the mini series will do just well but it failed lol 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I agree. Mad at them for doing the miniseries , ruin the sadist vibe HAHA. I wish the Korean will remake this but I doubt it. The author was a internet novelist , which mean a fanfiction writer online , no wonder I like her story because I follow her work after this and most of them have sadist lead , revenge , rscene , ect, thing I would write in my fiction lol I can relate that.

saki

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
I agree. Mad at them for doing the miniseries , ruin the sadist vibe HAHA. I wish the Korean will remake this but I doubt it.

I hope the Thai's make a series based on this. Only, with a happy ending. I haven't actually watched this series past episode 2 since I know it has a sad ending. I like Hawick Lau so I might watch this someday.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thai have these type of story line or similar to it all the time but not as raunchy w/ real kiss!

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
Thai have these type of story line or similar to it all the time but not as raunchy w/ real kiss!
 I think that the closest lakorn going to be on air soon is the one with Tui/Kwan...yeah Thai lakorn are not as "raunchy" but it is Ch 7...they could be stepping it up.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I highly doubt it . I don't think Kwan do real kissses but what I hope to see or heard is thru their conversation that imply what ever the raunchy scene it were.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hahaha...when I first watched Sealed with a Kiss, I definitely thought the Chinese borrowed the idea from several Thai lakorns! I am looking forward to Tui/Kwan lakorn, but I'm afraid we won't get nearly as much action because of Kwan refusal to do real kisses. It certainly would be hot with Tui if she did :woot:

sarN

sarNie Granny
im a huge fan of japaness manga , i mean HUGE i had a collection dated back 20 years old since i was a little girl lol. No drama , novel, fan fiction , movie , story or any work of lit. can be as sadist as the japaness , nope .. when i first saw this chinese series I thought they borrow idea from the japaness manga !!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
the question is " were their lip moving " HAHA...
LOL! 

sarN said:
im a huge fan of japaness manga , i mean HUGE i had a collection dated back 20 years old since i was a little girl lol. No drama , novel, fan fiction , movie , story or any work of lit. can be as sadist as the japaness , nope .. when i first saw this chinese series I thought they borrow idea from the japaness manga !!
Sadly, I've only seen 2 J dramas in my whole entire life.  Can you recommend any good ones, if you know of any? 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't really watch Japaneses drama unless they are base from my favorite  manga like Sailor Moon Live Action because their drama 80% of the time is open ending lollll  . I watch their animation and read their manga because those are more enjoyable , do you want to read/watch manga/animation or their drama ? If drama , I love "Trick" . If manga/animation , girl ...it's a LONG LIST