Maiv Neng Thao

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
i think that ur wrong...mai neng thao is marry to a old guy...her husband kid is my little brother friend...

ibtugnkaujhmoob

sarNie Egg
Hey you guys...have you guys ever saw Maiv Neng husband..because i just wonder how her husband look like and I heard that he have six kids already before he married her.. so can someone post it up her husband and her photo...Thank you
I see someone has already posted up photos so I won't..but I;m here to confirm that her husband does have a few kids from a first marriage. You don't have to be "OLD" to have kids, u know...I dunno what the fuss is...if these women want to marry/date someone who is divorced with kids, then so be it.

pnhv

sarNie Egg
Mai Neng Thao came to the Detroit Soccer Tournament on 8/8-9/09 in Michigan and she and her husband were selling her CDs and stuff, her husband is very nice by talking with him, and not bad looking, but Mai Neng looks very different now when I saw her, her face has a lot of pimple. But is was great meeting them both.

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
i think mai neng is living in WI.
i dont know for sure but my cousin lives there and
what is even surprising is that his ex-gf dad is the
dad who married mai neng. my cousin went and took
picture w/ his ex-g/f and mai neng before they broke up.
to tell the truth...
love is blind so i dont really care.

to mabsua now...
whos her husband and how old is she?
does she sells like foreign movies like korean, jap, taiwanese dramas?
if she does, then i think i saw her at j4 and not knowing that that is her.

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
Mai Neng Thao came to the Detroit Soccer Tournament on 8/8-9/09 in Michigan and she and her husband were selling her CDs and stuff, her husband is very nice by talking with him, and not bad looking, but Mai Neng looks very different now when I saw her, her face has a lot of pimple. But is was great meeting them both.

it's very true about her husband. she has a first marriage and maiv neeb thoj is the second marriage for him. and he do have a couples of kids from his first marriage. i saw them everytime when i go to the store. and they do look like they are in love. it doesn't matter about the looks but it matters about the peron's heart. love is too blind and bold.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I've seen MaivNeeb's husband.
...I used to work at KBIF 900am
and I had the chance to talk
and interview them on air.
He looked old and at first I
thought he was Su Thoj!
I was going to ask, but I didn't
just to be polite. :lol:
But I hella wonder after that..
Then Moua Vang told me it