Maiv Xyooj

npauj

sarNie Egg
:D
hliyaj said:
I totally agree with you on all these singers. I saw a video of a Maiv Xyooj party and heard an English song she sang...OMG! Totally killed the song! :shock: Please, even if OG's like her, she should stop singing! It's really annoying! Nkauj Cua Tsheej and Ywj Pheej Muas can't sing at all either! Just stop! If you want to sing better, take voice lessons. Don't want to sound mean or be offensive to fans, but this is the truth. :huh:
[post="102060"][/post]​
No offense to you but...... :shock: looks like your life is revolve around Maiv Xyooj. You bash on any thread about her. So much for your concern. This really proves that you are the biggest losers! :lmao: You must of have issues of your own that needs fixed up. Get a life!!! :shock:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow. altho some of you may not like maiv xyooj..

she is the most popular singer in laos rite now.

ehehe... we all have our own taste of music...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I don't know how she is so popular.. no offense to you fans but I tried listening to her songs once and her music wasn't my type.. her voice sounds so old... I couldn't stand it.. I don't know how she is so popular.. even my little 4 year old niece is obsessed with her.. she watches her music videos every day which drives me nuts...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
Fearless said:
I don't know how she is so popular.. no offense to you fans but I tried listening to her songs once and her music wasn't my type.. her voice sounds so old... I couldn't stand it.. I don't know how she is so popular.. even my little 4 year old niece is obsessed with her.. she watches her music videos every day which drives me nuts...
[post="109939"][/post]​

haha..same here...=)

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Her music style has been the same eversince she started. If you pay attention to the music instrumentals and stuff, they are all the same type.. which gets really really boring because her music seems to be never changing and she always has new albums out.... sorry fans :wacko:

nkaujhmoobvaj

sarNie Egg
kuv nyiam maiv xyooj cov nkauj. nws lub suav mam zoo kawg li. kuv nyiam nws txoj nkauj hu ua leej nus zoo nraug.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
WOW....i can see that there are so many people in here that are hating on her......i don't think that she is horrible, i love her song.....i like the way she use mataphor in her song. If one doesn't understand those metaphor, then it is hard to understand what she is singing and i am thinking that's why some people don't understand the true meaning in her song..........i like the way she expresses her feeling in there......she sing her song very beautifully...... :wub:

stephanie

sarNie Adult
i like it how maiv xyooj sings about young girls falling in love and stuff like that, it kinda gives me hope... but she is a bit too old to be singing those kind of songs but there're still good...

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
Well maiv xyooj mom regret what she done to someone...I couldn't hear what my grandma say.....but when they still in thailand or something she being mean to her relative people....don't remember much...hehe...

well I heard the that chue pick up the wrong lady because she is a slut too.....when chue family know all about her.....that she is a very slut person but chue ignore the family......

but the way I don't know if this is true I heard that maiv xyooj divorce tswb is that real.....that tswb went to minisota and found another lady to sing with him or something like that.....I heard it from my bf from wisconsin.....but the lady that sing with him is not good voice.....

well I heard from my cousin that she is lazy.....but she is good at singing too........

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
well... i don't know.. i don't think its true... because at the fresno new years... she was selling her cds at the booth....

but i just noticed that her husband wasn't there... well... at least i didn't see him there...

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
npauj said:
:D

No offense to you but...... :shock: looks like your life is revolve around Maiv Xyooj.  You bash on any thread about her.  So much for your concern.  This really proves that you are the biggest losers!  :lmao: You must of have issues of your own that needs fixed up.  Get a life!!!  :shock:
[post="109468"][/post]​
No I'm not offended. You're offended and I wasn't even talking about "you." I have a life, just not one like yours. My life does not revolve around Maiv Xyooj like yours. That's the difference between my life and yours.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I just happen to have friends who like Maiv Xyooj and even if I don't like Maiv Xyooj, I still listen to her when her music is played. If you would like to hear how she killed the song she sang in English, I'll record it and let you and the rest of the other members listen, and we'll see who agrees she's good or not.

LOL :loool: I'm the biggest loser? That's really funny. You don't even know me at all and you're judging me? Everyone has issues so I'm not the only one.

I don't bash on every thread about her. I give her credit for trying, but she's been singing for a long time, and nothing's improved. It's good she has fans to keep her going, I'm just not one of them. If you have a problem with that, I can't help you there. Sorry.

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
will....hummmm...mai xiong......hummmmmm....
sorry for being so stright out but (MAI XIONG).....hummmm...to tell the turth she was never on to top list of my hmong singer...i say that there is something wrong with her VOICE.......i think its just me that i don't like her voice....but she is (pretty).......her voice is so bad....thats just my point of view.....because i believe that everyone have their own point......."THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER"....thats what i think... during her music video i think it has a very nice cover....but i don't know why i don't buy it and i also.....never listen to her songs...but alot of my cousin listens to her...which i don't care because its not me who is listening to it...hehehehe.....
also, one more thing....i say that her husband.....has a very bad voice tooo.......during the first music video...he was soooo...funny.....in that car.....its just funny to see him.....i think that she is too good for him.....that is just what i think..... :shocked:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
of course. she's too pretty for her husband.. what the hell.. opposites attract...

she wouldn't be where she is today if she didn't marry her husband tho...

Punk

sarNie Egg
Some of you kids in here have no respect. How could you come on here and make up stuff about some one like Maiv Xyooj.

All I can say is there are so much jealousy about her. Hmong people likes to BS a lot. Too much jealousy and hating. No wonder Hmong people never advance. :w000t: Sad but true.

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
Punk said:
Some of you kids in here have no respect.  How could you come on here and make up stuff about some one like Maiv Xyooj.

All I can say is there are so much jealousy about her.  Hmong people likes to BS a lot. Too much jealousy and hating.  No wonder Hmong people never advance.   :w000t:  Sad but true.
[post="112769"][/post]​
i know that i am a kid thats why i am in here....what about you....are you a kid too???????.......it doesn't matter...what stage you are in its your own view.....why do you say that there are too much jealousy and hating.....i think you don't understand the statement: HOW TO BE A STAR......some times....you have a lot of fans...and some times you don't have any fans.....it all matters on how you feel within you!!!!!!!
ALSO, WHAT YOU SAID THAT: "NO WONDER HNOMG PEOPLE NEVER ADVANCE." is NOT TRUE.....how can you say that....i think that by doing this hnomg people are more...ADVANCE......we are able to express how we feel just like the AMERICAN PEOPLE....they do the same too....or are you saying that you have never heard RUMORS...about BRAT...AND that GIRL...there are many different ways of of expressing what we feel about that person...i believe that MAI XIONG would learn and improve....if she was a person...who would understant...her fans....there is always people who like you and there are always people who hate you....it all depend on how you react too it.......it doesn't matter because you are doing business...and that all...I KNOW THAT MAI XIONG KNOWS SHE IS WELL-KNOWN...for the hnomg people.....and i have nothing to say...even though....i don't like her voices...it doesn't hurt me if i have to listen to her voice...
I DON"T UNDERSTANT WHY YOU SAY THAT TO US......but it is what you think and this is what i think......
HNOMG PEOPLE ARE GOING FAR>>>AND THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A BRIGHTER STAR TOO.....which i believe that the more people talk about you the more you are well-known....do the MATH....CAN YOU???
sorry if i don't think like you.....and in here....we are not asking YOU to give us advices....because in here...it what we think about MAI XIONG....i know that she has her own life and she doesn't even know who i am but......who told her to become a hnomg SINGER.....this is how the HNOMG PEOPLE ARE AND YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE THAT....
"GLAD TO BE HNOMG".....and this is how i believe MAI XIONG....and other hnomg star would become who they are now...... :p
LASTLY...YOU SAID THAT WE KIDS HAS NO RESPECT.....i think that we have much more respect then you can very find.....and if you say that we are kids then you are kids too...... :D SAD BUT NOT TRUE

stephanie

sarNie Adult
i don't think maiv xyooj divorce her husband... i saw him selling her CDs with at sac's new year this pass year... she's prettier in life than in pictures... and her dancers ain't all that cute, but they seem like nice people. have you guys seen her 2nd MV??? she dressed so hoochie in "nyiam koj tsis zooo qhia" i was like "dam! lady! cover up! you ani't 16 ni more!"

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yeah.. ahha.. that's sort of funnie...

buttah... she just dresses like that in all her music videos...

her first music video hella sucked... shiet.. thank god i never bought it.. i only rented it... it was soooooooooooo boring..

she improved a lot... and she got prettier after learning how to apply make up.. and then her hair got hella long too...

it gets on my nerves sometimes tho... because its so long...