maiv xyooj's back~!

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
I heard that Chue 'nqis tsev hais' Maiv Xyooj...
but why after so many years did she decide that she was too good for him anyways?
Everybody was right, without Chue she would be nothing.
ungrateful people.. sheesh.

actually my mom is related to chue we use to all live in Long beach and the truth is that maiv xiong actually sneaked out with chue because she knew that if she marry chue she can become a singer since chue loves music, singing, and playing the guitar and etc. and with other guys she can't be one so she sneaked out to marry him... to pursuit her dream and her mom didn't not let her marry him at first but she still did she sneaked out with him... its okay if u guys don't believe me but here is my story and the truth as far as i know

Mae

sarNie Adult
Well, she's claiming she's 33 years old.. and if her oldest son is 16, then she must have gotten married at 16 yrs. and had her son by 17.

kulyia

RUK
ithink she should be around her 30s..because when she and chues MV came out with the part he got drunk, that aws like probably 7-9 yrs ago.She was Real purdy.that would make her around her mid 20s.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Her pictures look pretty good, touched up obviously, but still very good. And she looks great. I don't think she gained any weight. (Considering she was in Hmong clothes...). She'd give those HTT/Hmong Lao girls like Ntxawm Lis a run for their $$. She's got style (I didn't say class). The white skin is so fake though ;) I think it's cool that she's known in Thailand and Laos, considering it's usually the HTT ppls that are known to us here.

Her persona life is her business. She probably married too young and came to regret it. Life's a b!tch, move on, live with it. And yes, since her divorce, she's more polarizing and notorious than ever.

Her music doesn't appeal to everyone, but she can sing. I'll give her that.

dam i can't believe that mai xyoo have a myspace. she is being a b-atch for divorcing her husband and planing to order tub yaj which tub yaj is married with dej ntxhis.....

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
ughhh she is so self-conscious...
so obsessed with herself constantly taking pictures and posting them on her website too.
I admit that she is very beautiful for a Hmong woman her age and I admire her beauty, but her myspace is flooded with huge oversized pictures that it's impossible to navigate around her myspace.
Not only that, she has new pictures like, every 2 weeks which makes it so crazy.
She always has the same pose and face it's only her outfits that change... trying to be a fashionista?
Beautiful woman taking herself way too far..
but that's only my opinion. I could care less what she does in her life.

Punk

sarNie Egg
ughhh she is so self-conscious...
so obsessed with herself constantly taking pictures and posting them on her website too.
I admit that she is very beautiful for a Hmong woman her age and I admire her beauty, but her myspace is flooded with huge oversized pictures that it's impossible to navigate around her myspace.
Not only that, she has new pictures like, every 2 weeks which makes it so crazy.
She always has the same pose and face it's only her outfits that change... trying to be a fashionista?
Beautiful woman taking herself way too far..
but that's only my opinion. I could care less what she does in her life.

YOUR POOR COMPUTER IS JUST TOO SLOW.

WHO CARES WHAT SHE POSES ON HER SITE. SHE'S A STAR AND HER FANS WANT TO SEE HER ANYWAYS. WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH AND TALK SO MUCH SHIT WHEN YOU CONSTANTLY CHECKING ON HER SITE? IS MORE OF YOU OBSESS WITH HER THAN HERSELF.

ANYBODY IN HER SHOES WOULD DO THE SAME.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
well i did hear that she didnt wanna marry her ex husband..so yeah..but i dont think she should have gotten divorce.. i mean he did practically get her famous..but its ok i guess...and wats up with her page.haha..almost all her top friends r pictures of her (her fans supposingly)..i thought that was funny..i do like her songs though..really nice..too bad shes not naturally pretty

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
go check out her myspace! beautiful pictures :D i'm so happy she's back haha!
Who cares..............shes too inlove with herself......hahahaha........
she is not all that mostly or almost everything about her is fakesssssss.......

she can't sing and she can't read music........give her a song a song thats by her and have a band or someone eles play it she can't sing to it.

she has been lip singing so many times.......she'll make excuse that her throat is bad afraidn she can't sing it then she lips..............her oldest son is 18..............why would a mother abandon her 4 sons..........and take off to find lalala land
to be happy.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
YOUR POOR COMPUTER IS JUST TOO SLOW.

WHO CARES WHAT SHE POSES ON HER SITE. SHE'S A STAR AND HER FANS WANT TO SEE HER ANYWAYS. WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH AND TALK SO MUCH SHIT WHEN YOU CONSTANTLY CHECKING ON HER SITE? IS MORE OF YOU OBSESS WITH HER THAN HERSELF.

ANYBODY IN HER SHOES WOULD DO THE SAME.

My poor computer doesn't want to deal with self-absorbed people.
I don't care that she poses on her site. it's her site, it's her crap so she can do whatever the hell she wants to do I could care less. I talk shit when I want I want and I check on people's public stuff whenever I want. If they can't deal with it then get private, better yet get out of the public space.
Why do you even care? nobody's talking about you. Punk.