Maiv Xyooj's Myspace Blog...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
What about me?? gossip about me too....i want to be popular!! :p

However, back to the thread i think there's nothing wrong with mai. That's just her personal life. Don't judge her. be nice ppl=)
One of my neese's friend know her. Mai is cool..nice in person...And she has her reason to dump his husband. It's both of them''s fault.
Its good that she's single and freedom now...so why do i still seeing people pushing her down?
Oh well that's enough for me. Unlike others who really want to know the whole shit things out..damn..that person must be retarded. So again, dont judge her. ;)

If i were mai, anyone who ask me those question..damn i might do the same too....if anyone ask me simple question, i'd do the same back. if people ask me in complicated way, i'd do the same too...

BUT hey, i am just curious..don't you feel bad for posting her comments in here..this is so rude in a way i think=) :angry:
If she really can read in sarn, i feel so shame already...LOL...cuz this things is really -none of our business...

i need to shup up for now or else the negative people might turn me down again like in my other thread... :rolleyes:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
lol you alwase say that...
come up with something else to say...
miss nkaujhmoob lauj any new clip on youtube???
of course i'm going to say that..
because that's how it is... lol.
if someone says something in a certain tone
that tells you something about that person..
and no. no new clips...

kulyia

RUK
:lol: MAI XIONG...YOU TOO FUNNY!!! JUST 'CAUSE EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU BEEN TELLING ALL HOW MUCH YOU CARE FOR YOUR KIDS AND THAT THEY ARE YOUR LIFE YET YOU GOT YOURSELF AS YOUR TOP FRIENDS ON YOUR MYSPACE, PLUS, SENDING THEM BACK TO YOUR EX, CHUE - AGAIN - JUST 'CAUSE OF IT, YOU NOW FINALLY AFTER A YEAR LONG PUT THEM AS YOUR TOP FRIENDS..???? IS THAT LOVE FROM A MOTHER??? DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF MOTHER THAT IS - BUT ACCORDING TO YOU, IT'S THE THE KIND OF LOVE NO MOTHER CAN GIVE OR HAVE! :lol: EVERYONE..KEEPS TALKING 'CAUSE MAI XIONG DOES CHECKED OUT SARNWORLD AND PH..SHE LEARNED FROM COMMENTS YA'LL!!! GOOD JOB MAIV XYOOJ - AT LEAST YOU FINALLY LEARNED! AND IT'S A GREAT THING THAT YOU FINALLY HAVE YOUR KIDS' MYSPACE AS YOUR TOP FRIENDS! IT MEANS A LOT TO THEM - FINALLY MOMMY GROWED UP!!! :D

Why do you talk about others that you Dont even know?!?! Just that you see and hear them once in a while dont mean you know them!If i was you I'd feel SOOO ashamed that other girls around the country are replying back to me because of my ignorant comment!i wont even have FACE to just look at the Home page of Sarnworld!Please act mature and like an Adult, Now YOU need to grow up!GO AHEAD AND REPLY BACK TO ME SISTER

souless

sarNie Egg
:lol: MAI XIONG...YOU TOO FUNNY!!! JUST 'CAUSE EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU BEEN TELLING ALL HOW MUCH YOU CARE FOR YOUR KIDS AND THAT THEY ARE YOUR LIFE YET YOU GOT YOURSELF AS YOUR TOP FRIENDS ON YOUR MYSPACE, PLUS, SENDING THEM BACK TO YOUR EX, CHUE - AGAIN - JUST 'CAUSE OF IT, YOU NOW FINALLY AFTER A YEAR LONG PUT THEM AS YOUR TOP FRIENDS..???? IS THAT LOVE FROM A MOTHER??? DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF MOTHER THAT IS - BUT ACCORDING TO YOU, IT'S THE THE KIND OF LOVE NO MOTHER CAN GIVE OR HAVE! :lol: EVERYONE..KEEPS TALKING 'CAUSE MAI XIONG DOES CHECKED OUT SARNWORLD AND PH..SHE LEARNED FROM COMMENTS YA'LL!!! GOOD JOB MAIV XYOOJ - AT LEAST YOU FINALLY LEARNED! AND IT'S A GREAT THING THAT YOU FINALLY HAVE YOUR KIDS' MYSPACE AS YOUR TOP FRIENDS! IT MEANS A LOT TO THEM - FINALLY MOMMY GROWED UP!!! :D

Hm! don't know why you are having issues with her blog or top friendsl. I thought Mai's boys had always been on her top friends. Looks more like someone on here needs to grow up rather.

souless

sarNie Egg
Why do you talk about others that you Dont even know?!?! Just that you see and hear them once in a while dont mean you know them!If i was you I'd feel SOOO ashamed that other girls around the country are replying back to me because of my ignorant comment!i wont even have FACE to just look at the Home page of Sarnworld!Please act mature and like an Adult, Now YOU need to grow up!GO AHEAD AND REPLY BACK TO ME SISTER

I would have to agree with you. Some people talk so much sh!t like they even know the other person. How shameful is that?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
sheesh.. a lot of us in here gossip about the things we hear
lol. calm down people.
if reading our gossip comments make you guys angry..
then don't read it.. lol.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
There is a difference between gossiping and insulting. It's okay to gossip but it's not okay to attack them like that.

souless

sarNie Egg
There is a difference between gossiping and insulting. It's okay to gossip but it's not okay to attack them like that.

you got that dam right girl! gossiping is one thing but insulting is another thing. and this looks more like insulting. so true!

kristyyang

sarNie Egg
WOW!!!
WHY R U PEOPLE HATING ON MAI XYOOJ????
AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT... U GUYS HAVE THE TIME TO RESEARCH ABOUT HER.
SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, PEOPLE.
LOL!

Punk

sarNie Egg
WOW!!!
WHY R U PEOPLE HATING ON MAI XYOOJ????
AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT... U GUYS HAVE THE TIME TO RESEARCH ABOUT HER.
SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, PEOPLE.
LOL!

THAT'S RIGHT! PEOPLE GOT SO MUCH TIME TO RESEARCH ABOUT HER. BUT SHE'S THE BOMB!!!

suensusan

sarNie Egg
well dont judge ppl you dont know what goes on behind closed doors... maybe she wasnt happy in her marriage... heck let her live her life... and let her see ppl because she wants to move on with her life let her... goshers... I am sure her ex has already moved on too... maybe she was married too young and that time they were old fashioned so now she is loving the single life and the fun stuff out there... let it be

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
well dont judge ppl you dont know what goes on behind closed doors... maybe she wasnt happy in her marriage... heck let her live her life... and let her see ppl because she wants to move on with her life let her... goshers... I am sure her ex has already moved on too... maybe she was married too young and that time they were old fashioned so now she is loving the single life and the fun stuff out there... let it be

I agree with you, sometimes people just need to mind their own business and let others live their lives their own way. I personally knew Mai Xiong before she got married because she grew up with my older sister. She got married really young, while still in junior high and had her kids at a really young age. I'm sure she never really got a chance to grow up and be her own person and now that she's got that chance, I say she should enjoy it and enjoy herself. All her kids are boys anyways and like a few of you have mention they would eventually return back to their dad when they're older because that's just the hmong tradition. There's nothing wrong with how people chose to live their lives, others just need to stop judging them. How would you like it if someone else was always examining your live like you live under a damn microscope and critizing your every decision.

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
SOUNDED LIKE NOW THAT SHE GOT ALL THE ATTENTION...SHE'S CONCEITED....

11. (Boi, this one has been bugging me so I have to post it up here) Where do you buy your Hmong outfit (the black one on the display photo) and where do you buy your xauv (silver necklace)? ---- Like I said, all of my Hmong outfits are custom made so you will not find them anywhere. For my xauv, my nyab got it for me from the International Market (flea market at Como). Sure, that particular piece is rare but I am sure there's many more out there.

PLUS....IF SHE LOVES THEM SO MUCH WHY SENT THEM ALL BACK TO CHUE...???

Long Sia,

Thank you for the comment!

Yes, my angels are my life. If it weren't for them, I would had jumped already. I am sure any mother would know this feeling. There is no love on this world as the love a mother has for its children. :)

Posted by Maiv Xyooj on Oct 7, 2008 12:06 PM
[Reply to this]

PLUS...SHE'S SEEING SOMEONE....AND WE KNOW OTHERWISE..WHY BLOCKED OUT THIS SECTION #6....I REALLY RESPECTED HER AND ADMIRED HER EVEN THOUGH SHE LEFT CHUE BUT WHEN I MET HER DURING THE CONCERT AT WAUSAU, I ASKED IF SHE'S DATING ANYONE BECAUSE SO MANY PPLS ARE QUESTIONING ABOUT IT...HER RESPONSE: NOT YET...SHE WANTS TO ENJOY HER SINGLE LIFE TO FULLEST AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BEFORE SETTING EYES ON ANYONE...HA!

5. Where do you buy your Hmong outfits or did you design them yourselves? ----- All of my Hmong outfits are custom made and I do take a major part in the designing.

6. Are you still single or are you remarried already? ----- I am single and have not been remarried. I am free as a bird ("free as a bird" --- simply means no string attached as to relationship).

7. What kind of facial products and make-up do you use? ----- I used to use the Neutrogena acne face wash (morning and night) but had recently switched to Cetaphil; and then followed by a regular facial moisturizer cream; and then finish up with a light touch of twin cake powder. (I don't even wear foundation). Now, the powder I'm using is a Korean made brand (Luichel). The only reason I had to use this Korean make-up is because my skin is so sensitive and it breaks out a lot if I use non-Asian made make-up.

INteresting..Haha.

WHat's wrong with her saying her clothes are custom-made? They *are* custom. She wants to be unique, it's part of her image/job. :p Power to her.

Her kids, they're boys right? They're gonna have to go back to their dad anyways like someone else said. "tuav lawv txiv cov dab qhuas" and all that.

Why not enjoy her freedom? She probably married when she was quite young (teenager?) and came to regret the falling out...Time for a new start. She's not the only one.

The stuff about her makeup is too personal...Plus, would you even believe it if she was telling the truth? Hell no. ;)

oOo! gossip! gotta love it! i do... as for mai, i love her! who cares about her personal problems, every one has them. anyways, always supportin'! woot!
not a fan of hers and never liked her songs....................but I hear things about her cause ????? sorry can't tell...

I don't know where she got her clothes from or if she custom-made them ,but once she borrow my friends clothes
and my sisters hat so she could mix and match with her other outfits to do her music video..........and her make up her dancer and her son says she puts tons tons and layers of make up on her face to cover her acne so she look good when she takes pictures and do her music videos..............that I belive hearing it from her son...........

will I hope maiv xiong found a new line of skin products that will help to fix her acne problems.......