maiv xyooj's rumor

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hey..i heard she's divorcing her
husband for chen VANG???
idk for sure either...needs confirmation.
wow.
i never thought i'd see this rumor.
lolz.
oh well.. the nigka is from france?
she's divorcing chue for him?
my lil sis says: does he even have a green card? ... ?? iono? ahahaha

Punk

sarNie Egg
hey..i heard she's divorcing her
husband for chen VANG???
idk for sure either...needs confirmation.
na, i don't believe so. hmong people likes to gossip a lot. they assume anything and say anything they feel like. with all the rumors that's been going around, this is just another bs. i don't believe it until i see it for myself.

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
maiv and her husband are not going to divorced. her it from herself. so the rumor is not true.

YES.. THEY ARE DIVORCED.. NOT A RUMOR.... HE WAS THE ONE TELLING EVERYONE THEY'RE DIVORCED.. HE WENT TO MY AUNTIE'S STORE AND TOLD HER THAT MAIV XYOOJ TOOK OFF WITH A MIEN GUY....??? THEREFORE, THEY'RE DIVORCED!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
YES.. THEY ARE DIVORCED.. NOT A RUMOR.... HE WAS THE ONE TELLING EVERYONE THEY'RE DIVORCED.. HE WENT TO MY AUNTIE'S STORE AND TOLD HER THAT MAIV XYOOJ TOOK OFF WITH A MIEN GUY....??? THEREFORE, THEY'RE DIVORCED!

Mien guy? LoLz... oohh. :lol:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
youtube users say she took off with a black guy...
someone heard she divorced for chen vang.
and now.. a mienh guy?
i love these rumors..
i don't believe any of them..
i don't really care because it's not my life..
everything happens for a reason...
i don't want to get too personal with anyone..

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I don't care if they are divorced because if it's for better. Maiv Xyooj can remarry anyone (mien, chen vang, black, hispanic guy, etc...), it's up to her. We all don't know what really happened between Tswb and Maiv, because the only two that knows are them two.

Punk

sarNie Egg
I don't care if they are divorced because if it's for better. Maiv Xyooj can remarry anyone (mien, chen vang, black, hispanic guy, etc...), it's up to her. We all don't know what really happened between Tswb and Maiv, because the only two that knows are them two.

that's right. that's why everyone should at least be respectful of other people's personal life but seems like no one understand that concept.

hmong

sarNie Egg

SO DO YOU GUYS STILL LIKE Maiv Xyooj?
I mean in a way that she's still a good girl(ladie) or bad?

hmong

sarNie Egg
that's not a rumor. its true. she got a nose job, breast implants, liposuction.

I agree..she way different than now..she look like a whole new
person..i think by doing this just to make her ex husband jealous...
but it's no reason to get your husband jealous when you divorced him..

hmong

sarNie Egg
They are divorced. Read this, i got from YouTube.

"Hey Everyone, this is Chue Vang, Mai Xiong's X-husband. I am here to set the record straight. Mai did not cheat on me. We are divorced due to our differences. I am happily let her go because we both want to be happy. I never had problems with her during our marriage. She is a wonderful mother, wife and daughter-in-law. I hope this would answer all of your questions.

Sincerely,
Chue Vang (Sacramento, California) " or click here -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7voJYNgI5g

I just want to say Chue Vang is a very nice man..he'll never say anything bad or mean to make their life horrible.

hmong

sarNie Egg
one time... chue posted a bulletin and it was really sad..
it said something about he's happy to let her go because he's never the person in her heart..
that's so dreadful

I know it's sad..if Maiv xyooj just to start her career than it's mess up..
because it's bad for her hubby and her kids...and at the end she just say
"You never got my heart, you only have my body" i really hate that phrase!
So I think Maiv xyooj is just using tswb vaj to start her career.

hmong

sarNie Egg
do you know the reason REASON why they separated? it's so sad..
I guess he just "stayed" with her to promote her last album and then they separated...

Yea i heard that too!
I heard that Tswb just wanted her album to be out then
they'll divorced.

hmong

sarNie Egg
maiv xyooj son is the boy on her new dvd mv cover... & yes her husband & her are not divorced. i saw them at sac new year. :)

that's why its called a rumor. that means it can be true or not. depends on how you take it. :)

yes they are divorced!