Makeup, Skincare & Hair Care Brands +Tips

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If I don't wash my face twice a day with acne ingredients I would break out like crazy. My face is super oily that is why I can't afford to skip a day.

I heard beer is good for hair too.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah, I usually try things out to see if it works for me. I heard about the 1 a day face wash routine from some korean celebrity. I think it was someone from Girl's Generation. She shared her "beauty secret". So I tried her method and it works for me. I use to wash my face twice daily too, but I would break out easily. Now a days, I don't get breakouts. 

Beer? I've never heard of that method. I've heard of fresh squeezed coconut milk to make hair thicker and give healthy glow. Egg yolk with mint leaves and other ingredients for itchy scalp. Mashed avocado for hair mask, Mayonnaise to make your hair silkier. Oh, and I've seen this video about using mashed onions too. Which is supposed to help your hair grow.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
A friend of mind had rinsed her hair with beer and it make it smooth and shiny as heck.

I have tried so many things just to say I'very done it to my face. I'mean horrible that when things work I want to stop it and try something new only to waste money on products I end up throwing away or give it to others. I am determined that I'makes going to grow my hair out and keep on using what's been working lol

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
I love going shopping with my female cousins. Especially Bloomingdales or Sephora. I got myself the best nail clippers that last me 2 years now and still working well. I love using Chanel products (men) face wash.. oh man... ti works so well on my face! love the cleanser. I wash my face at least twice a day, morning and night. My homies and I love getting pedicure done once a month because living here in So Cal we love to wear sandals most of the time.

P.S. Im straight. lol  :dance1: 

x0unerthanlater

byebye said:
A friend of mind had rinsed her hair with beer and it make it smooth and shiny as heck.

I have tried so many things just to say I'very done it to my face. I'mean horrible that when things work I want to stop it and try something new only to waste money on products I end up throwing away or give it to others. I am determined that I'makes going to grow my hair out and keep on using what's been working lol

That's an interesting method. Maybe I'll try it one day. I don't really have beer laying around though. Not much of a drinker. Lol When something works for me, I stick to it. Especially when it comes to my face. So far, I've found pretty good products. I'm trying to use product with no parabens. The more natural the better.

beachboy777 said:
I love going shopping with my female cousins. Especially Bloomingdales or Sephora. I got myself the best nail clippers that last me 2 years now and still working well. I love using Chanel products (men) face wash.. oh man... ti works so well on my face! love the cleanser. I wash my face at least twice a day, morning and night. My homies and I love getting pedicure done once a month because living here in So Cal we love to wear sandals most of the time.

P.S. Im straight. lol  :dance1:

It's nice when men are taking care of themselves. And what you're doing doesn't sound like a lot at all. I think that men should take care of their skin just like women do. It makes a huge difference.

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
sometimes I don't shave my face, but my skin is very smooth. I get my pedicure done once a month and medicare once every two months. I like to take care myself since I was 16. Now that I am 27 being white I wanted to look clean. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My husband is the simplest of men. He doesn't wear cologne and barely wash his fast. And he used shampoo or conditioners after me when I no longer use it. He doesn't even use deodorant lol and he doesn't smell. It that was me not using deodorant I would smell like a dead fish or something hahaha.

He doesn't likeep dressing up. And if her ever wash his face l, which only happens if I get on him (like once a month) it's with whatever soap. He just wash his face with water whenever he showers. I wished I can get away with that...I told him if I don't take care of my face I'll look like hell. Some people just has it easier than others.

x0unerthanlater

beachboy777 said:

sometimes I don't shave my face, but my skin is very smooth. I get my pedicure done once a month and medicare once every two months. I like to take care myself since I was 16. Now that I am 27 being white I wanted to look clean. 

Sounds pretty normal. You don't sound like you go all out and do anything crazy. Just simply staying clean and "presentable" lol Which is nice.

byebye said:
My husband is the simplest of men. He doesn't wear cologne and barely wash his fast. And he used shampoo or conditioners after me when I no longer use it. He doesn't even use deodorant lol and he doesn't smell. It that was me not using deodorant I would smell like a dead fish or something hahaha.

He doesn't likeep dressing up. And if her ever wash his face l, which only happens if I get on him (like once a month) it's with whatever soap. He just wash his face with water whenever he showers. I wished I can get away with that...I told him if I don't take care of my face I'll look like hell. Some people just has it easier than others.

I can go without deodorant. I haven't used that in like almost 10 yrs. I use to buy it when I was younger, but I never actually needed it. I thought I did. I don't really sweat and have odor. I also don't like most perfume scents. There's only very few I can tolerate. I have a sensitive nose. My eyes water and nose plugs up when I can smell someone's cologne or perfume. Especially those sweet flowery scents. 

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
I normally like to take a 30 mins shower twice a day. I rinse my hair with shampoo twice because when I surf I hate having sea salts in my hair. Love washing my face with cleanser during shower. Lol (men) body wash along with scrubbing my feet. Yea a little gay,I know. Hahaha

x0unerthanlater

beachboy777 said:
I normally like to take a 30 mins shower twice a day. I rinse my hair with shampoo twice because when I surf I hate having sea salts in my hair. Love washing my face with cleanser during shower. Lol (men) body wash along with scrubbing my feet. Yea a little gay,I know. Hahaha

Not gay at all, Lol Just hygienic. 

sarN said:
Oooo no male in the premise , he will know our secret loll *hide*

5555 sarN. Quick everyone hide your comments!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
We went to the store the other day, this lady was talking to my husband while I was checking out. I wonder what she was talking about. When I walked over to them she was tryin to sell cologne (Jimmy choo).

She gave me a sample to smell and it was such a floral smell I thought it was for women. I asked her, is it for me? Lol. She was like no, it's a male cologne.

My husband said, it was up to me because I don't like him wearing anything. My nose is sensitive too...he always joke and said, if the FBI ever need anyone to find a missing person they should hire me because my nose will lead them...whatever lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate guys with scaly feet! Like put on a freaken socks and DO NOT touch my legs with it. I have my own scrubs thank you very much.

So yes beachboy777, thank you for getting pedis, I'm sure your gf will appreciate it.

x0unerthanlater

@byebye, 555! I bet you turned that woman down. What kind of weird cologne for men is flowery? Blehh, I wonder if it was a knock off or something. I hate those scents the most. There's only some light flower scents I can handle. When it smells fresh and there's only 1 or 2 notes. But when there's 10 notes or something it's too much. I get dizzy and nauseous.

@ncmeow, Scaly feet sounds disgusting! Lol Ewww crusty feet is a no no.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
No man was going to smell manly with that flowery cologne. When she gave me the sample I did not know who made it, all I know was it was a woman's smell.

I don't think it's a knock off because it was sold at a military base. They got a lot of brand names there. Though this was the first time I saw Jimmy Choo cologne. Then again, I was never one to to looking for one.

Me too, I get nasal pain when a smell is too strong and gag when it is too floral. I can't stand any carpet powder stuff. It makes me sick all day.

I just got my 90 days proactive+ toner. I love those. I can't wait til I get very old so no more usage of these products just have to worry about menopause lol

x0unerthanlater

Once I used this floral body mist that also came with the body lotion of the same scent and whoaaa that combination was nauseating. It was a scent from victoria's secret. Gawd, it was cotton candy sweet! Blaaaah!

I've never used proactive but I heard some of their products were good even if you didn't have acne. It helps prevent future breakouts etc. Please share your experience with the product.... Lol whenever that menopause time frame come, I'll actually be able to accept it too. No more cramps & worries about wrinkles! Hahah

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
Yup, Scaly crusty feet sounds disgusting alright. My male cousins love getting their pedis done too. but not as much as I am. I put lotion on my feet before I go to bed. I do not like dead left over skin hanging around my feet.
Think I've been hanging out with my female cousins too much . LOL  :coolpix:

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
It's a big turn on when  women likes to take care of themselves.. I don't expect much. I know money can be a big issues to some ladies out there, but as long they look clean. Im good.