Makeup, Skincare & Hair Care Brands +Tips

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
I was on Facebook earlier and saw Ian (the vampire diary guy) without facial hair. He looks so different -- still attractive but just different to me. I guess it's because I'm used to his stubble or a bit of facial.  I'm into facial guy too but goodness I didn't realize how much trouble they have to go through to keep up a nice look .. now, I feel bad for being attractive to the facial hair guy -- I watch this clip, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j4QI4dWFN8 and give men props for keeping up with their grooming. If my man ever have hair .. and keep it up, I'm going to applaud and adore him everyday. Not that it's require of him to have it but for him to keep up ... that's a lot of dedication. 

Sorry, ladies. I know this is about women but I just have to share this story but I got side track for a good 20 minutes after seeing Ian without facial hair lol
I love guys with facial hair too as long as it isn't a full on beard cus I heard that those have bacteria. EWW! Oh and they have to actually look good with it. lol

cecilia

Staff member
There's just something about man and his facial hair   :wub:

Bye, I just want a faithful man .. he can be handsome if he wants but please be faithful :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Because pretty men takes too much time to get pretty.

There's this one guy that we know who is a pretty boy. He can't help himself but look at the mirror when there's one. He takes time to get ready...like girl's time lol. You can touch his clothes and whatnot but if you touch his hair he goes crazy on you hahaha...but he is pretty though. I can't have a guy who takes as much time to get ready as me.

Yeah, faithful men are more important of course...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dang 45 minutes...no can do. It takes me like 15 the most. I can't imagine waitin on my husband for 45 minutes to get ready. I would go crazy lol

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
I put lotion on my body and face, make sure my facial hair is clean, my boxer briefs match the clothes I'm wearing, brush my teeth and use Listerine for 5 mins before I step out. It's very simple. Sometime it's only 30 mins

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I think a person's facial features are what make them good looking than their skin tone although their skin need to be smooth, clear of pimples, acne, scars & etc. But usually some people would notice the skin tone first since that is what hit them at their eyes first. Then there is the body shape, you could look pretty on the face but if your body shape is not nice looking then that is some points off since the body shape is what hit people's eyes first too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's true body shape play a big part. I think more so than the face. When I was in high school there's this one girl who is so pretty. Her skin was like a porcelain doll...pretty facial features all around. But she was short. I would say about 4'10. But she was not a skinny short. She has the biggest boobs there is of a high school girl. She knows it too cause she would crossed her arms around her chest a lot.

But she has such a pretty face...to me a pretty face doesn't make up for everything else.

cecilia

Staff member
To me, a person's heart define who he/she is ... It's good to have beauty as part of the package but that does not make up for what he/she lacks in humanity.  If we strip off beauty from that person he/she may just be nothing. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
To me, he needs to be attractive. He doesn't have to be attractive to others but in my eyes i have to be attractive to him physically. He also must be nice to me as well as others. I don't want him to treat me like a queen and everyone else like dirt. I have to be part of society. And above all else he must be doing something. I don't like guys who sits there doing nothing while spending other people's money.
Tall order huh? LOL

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Off topic:

I was thinking, if one day we grow older and decided that AF is no longer for us...I'm going miss ya'll. We seemed to bond over skin care, relationship and food lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol we'll be here a while though. I was here like back when Sarnworld was still a grey Sarnworld with less than 500 members. I think it was like 2002-2003? I don't know if Darvil was even around yet then I left to face my own drama and here I am again lol. Found myself back to Sarn's boobies lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was here for a while too...then the site went down and I could not log into my old account so I have to create a new one. I think I was her around 05/06. But I was just here and there. Or it might have been 08. I know it has been a while.

Well, we might not be tuning into lakorns that much but we might come and check other topics.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol yeah, it seems like these actresses/actors turned producers just aren't cutting it for me.

Today my hair looks like i just got out of a sauna lol. The weather is actually very nice but my hair is being a brat. :(