Makeup, Skincare & Hair Care Brands +Tips

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's cold and rainy here so my hair is limp. Seriously, I am making a goal to grow my hair out. My hair grows at a healthy length. In July I cut it so short that my side hair is above my ear...now it's almost at the end of my air lop. So, it's a good thing it grows that fast. But I always make a promise to my husband that I am going to grow my hair out but never go through with it. This time, I am committed to letting grow. I want long hair so so bad now lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think we talked about this many times but I can't remember and too lazy to go back pages lol but what are you using to grow your hair?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nothing...I just washed my hair with herbal essence (only thing that works for me) and I don't take anything either. My hair just grow really fast. I didn't think it would though because I color my hair a lot for so long. But this July I had a pixie cut. And the stylist cut the side of my hair shorter than I would like.

She went a little above my ears. I hate it when that happens. And now it's October and it's growing almost covering my earlobes. I am firm with my conviction and want my hair to reach my waste just to shocked those that has never seen my hair go past a pixie lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Nothing...I just washed my hair with herbal essence (only thing that works for me) and I don't take anything either. My hair just grow really fast. I didn't think it would though because I color my hair a lot for so long. But this July I had a pixie cut. And the stylist cut the side of my hair shorter than I would like.
She went a little above my ears. I hate it when that happens. And now it's October and it's growing almost covering my earlobes. I am firm with my conviction and want my hair to reach my waste just to shocked those that has never seen my hair go past a pixie lol
I wish I look good in a pixie cut but my face is too round.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
After 15 years of it I am pixie out. I need to look like a girl for once rather than a girl trying to look like a little boy lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
First if I have the courage to cut my hair pixie style & if I look good with it too then I will have pixie haircut for a while lol...I imagine how much light my hair will be, how much water, shampoo & conditioner I save, how much time & effort I need to wash my hair, how much faster my hair will get dried lol....but I am sure I will need time, effort & hairspray to keep it nice lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't like blow drying my hair. I blow-dry my hair no longer than maybe 2 mins if even and the heat has to be on the lowest. For a long time I don't even own a comb. I don't like combing my hair. I slightly blow-dry it and let it dry on its own. I don't use hair spray or anything.

The only obsession I have is cutting my hair a lot but other than that my hair is very low maintenance...oh, and besides coloring it a lot too lol. BUT since I am going to grow it out I am not coloring it and let it breathe a little. It is also hard to find a color that I like. I have been coloring my hair since 7th grade but hardly like any of the colors all I know is I don't care for black. I don't look good in black hair.

I am so excited to think for once I am growing my hair out hahah..for most it's not a big deal but for me, after I got married my hair has been always been short.

Ms.Zoe

I thought you would use hairspray since I think the hairspray will bring volume to pixie cut hair, making it look nicer.

I had my friend help me do my hair for 2 weddings & both times she yearned for my hair to be longer lol because I got my hair cut in the summer, 2-3 inches above my shoulder lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't use hair spray. It bothers me when I do...I feel like something isnstuck on my hair. I let my hair dry whichever way since I don't comb it. My hair is super low maintenance. When I had my hair shoulder length I don't even blow-dry it...I put it in a ponytail tail and let it dry that way.

I like coloring my hair because then I know my hair is growing lol. When my hair is one color I can't tell.

Ms.Zoe

I don't like to use hairspray or gel on my hair too same reason with you lol. When I put my hair in a ponytail after I washed it in the morning, my hair will not get dried past the afternoon, all because I have so much hair & some strands are thicker than the others. Lately I have been using hair conditioner since I got complaints about how my hair is like a jungle hahaha.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
I has used Maybelline,cover girl and high end brands (to many to named) from sephora. Until I discovered Younique, I've been using over a year now. Just love the discount.

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I don't very like makeup and all this stuff i only use lip balm and also sometimes i do one mask for my face for my skincare and i feel really good (the one by Sephora are awesome)

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
For drugstore makeup, I've always liked the Revlon Colorstay Foundation. I recently tried the kinda new foundation Total Cover by L'Oreal and found it made my face look cakey in some areas.. disappointment for me since it cost more than the Colorstay one. One foundation I really want to try is the All Nighter by Urban Decay. This foundation I would only use when I really want to glam up since it's supposed to be full coverage.

For face sprays, I've been trying the Mist-ified spray by Gerard Cosmetics. I find it makes my face feel so soft. Of course I use Mac Fix plus too

Zen G

sarNie Egg
Revlon, Rimmel, and Maybelline for me. I always wanted to try Bobbie Brown though.

For hair, kerasilk shampoo and conditioner. I also like human nature shampoo and conditioner. I love having keratin treatment from time to time, so I need to have these sulfate free products.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ohh! Makeup and skincare!

I have about a 10 step skincare routine.
I've used multiple brands growing up, so it's hard to to just choose a few. I'll just name the brands I'm currently using:
- Neogen
- Son & Park
- Klairs
- Shiseido
- Belief
- Laneige
- Liole
- Corsx
- Saturday Skin
- Dr. Jart+
- Amorepacific
- Glowrecipe
- Clinique
- Missha
- Mediheal
- All sorts of facemask brands
- Etc.

As for makeup, I haven't use much since I have no idea how to wear makeup. I just use whatever makeup my sister has, since she's obsess with makeup. lol
- Makeup Forever
- VT (Korean brand)
- Clinique
- Touch in Sol

I mainly use Korean/Japanese brands as they work well with my skin more. I grew up with acne and oily skin. It sucked a lot. Ever since I started having a skincare routine my skin became more well balanced, and I don't breakout as much anymore.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I’ve been really into hair care lately and these two products are great:

The first is a hair masque and the second is like a leave-in hair serum. Both products smell so great and leaves the hair feeling so soft and smooth!

Right now my fav foundation would have to be L’Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation. It’s like a mousse, and I’m into that rn.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Any recommendations for online sites that carry Koran beauty products?

I really like BB Cushions but I'm skeptical of the ones on Amazon. Never know when it was manufactured or if it's even the real deal.

(If you know of any trust worthy sellers on Amazon, I'll check that out too though)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If there's an H Mart in your area they have a store in there that sells korean beauty products. I bought a BB cream for $75. It worked good but I just got lazy about applying it to my face. But they have good selections of stuff. There's this whitening cream I was tempted to buy from there but the price tag was a bit hefty...about $400 for a very small bottle.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If there's an H Mart in your area they have a store in there that sells korean beauty products. I bought a BB cream for $75. It worked good but I just got lazy about applying it to my face. But they have good selections of stuff. There's this whitening cream I was tempted to buy from there but the price tag was a bit hefty...about $400 for a very small bottle.
Nope, no H Mart in my state. Bummer! But at least I can possibly order online. Which is a great alternative. Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm not really into whitening products since I'm fair/yellow tone. But most Asian skincare products contains some sort of whitening anyway. $400?! Does it make you immortal too?! Lol that's too much.