Man Kills and Eats Girlfriend

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Ewwwww....

And no, not that many stuff like that happens in Texas, I know I was born and raised here.
The sniper thing is true, the Texas chainsaw massacre thing isn't. The movie was based off of a man in Ohio.
I'm originally from Austin and about 4 years back there was a story in the paper about a UT student hacking up his professor.
He had mental issues and thought there was a computer chip in her head so he tried to get it out.
The sniper thing has some similarities, he was a soldier who just got back from Vietnam and he complained to the counselor or school doctor that he was having headaches. Then one day he lost it and went up to the towers and started shooting people down. Which sucks because now they only let so many people go up there and you can't go up alone. Anyway, turns out the sniper had a brain tumor.

noungning

Heartless
lol well i'm sure all bad things doesn't happen only in tx, but the ones that hit the news is usually from tx... odd. isn't the other one about racism where a black guy was dragged by a car from tc also?

dunno hahaha, i'll be avoiding the state for now lol

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
OMG... GROSS!!! i guess all the good stuff happens @ texas?? gawly, i'm never going back to that state ever again....ahhh jkjk....

Liberty

sarNie Adult
lol well i'm sure all bad things doesn't happen only in tx, but the ones that hit the news is usually from tx... odd. isn't the other one about racism where a black guy was dragged by a car from tc also?

dunno hahaha, i'll be avoiding the state for now lol
Nope, that happened in Jasper.