Manee Din

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to Noiki for the news..i knew Matt would become na'ek..i liked her in "ruen naree see chompoo" but her and kong is gonna look like an odd pair..cuz shes so young and hes so older than her..its gonna be like a brother/sister relationship

heres a pic of Matt..shes pretty

news from khaosod..when the cast wasnt chosen yet

ยัน"ตีท้ายครัว"ไม่แตะเรื่องฉาว"ดารา"

"ดุ๊ก"แจงหุ้นส่วน"เงาะถอดรูป"ถอนตัวไม่เกี่ยวแตกคอ

"จริงๆ แล้ววงการบันเทิงไม่ได้มีแต่มุมฉาว ยังมีมุมน่ารัก ที่ดูแล้วรู้สึกสดชื่นได้โดยไม่จำเป็นจะต้องไปแตะเรื่องฉาวโฉ่" "ดุ๊ก"ภาณุเดช วัฒนสุชาติ ยืนยันถึงคอนเซ็ปต์ของรายการ "ตีท้ายครัว" ในฐานะหนึ่งในหุ้นส่วนบริษัท เงาะถอดรูป จำกัด ซึ่งผลิตรายการ "ตีท้ายครัว" ทางช่อง 3

จากนั้นเผยว่า "ถือเป็นรายการใหม่ที่ต้องเริ่มนับหนึ่งกันใหม่ในเรื่องของเรตติ้ง ที่ผ่านมาเรตติ้งดีขึ้น เพราะใครที่ชอบรายการสนุกๆ ดูบันเทิง ก็คงจะชอบดูรายการนี้ ถึงรูปแบบรายการจะไม่แปลก แต่เรามีมุมรายละเอียดที่ไม่เหมือนใคร คือเรามีความเป็นกันเองระหว่างผู้จัดฯ พิธีกร และเพื่อนนักแสดง พบปะพูดคุยกันสนุกสนาน และนำเสนอแง่มุมของคนในวงการบันเทิงที่ดูน่ารักมากกว่าแฉเรื่องฉาวๆ"

เปลี่ยนรายการใหม่หุ้นส่วนยังเหมือนเดิมหรือเปล่า "ส่วนหุ้นตอนนี้มี 3 คนคือ ผม, น้องจ๋า-ยศสินี ณ นคร และต้น-ณัฐวุฒิ ชลลัมพี จากตอนแรกที่ทำรายการ เงาะถอดรูป มี 7 คน ซึ่งพอเลิกทำรายการ ต่างคนต่างก็แยกย้ายกันไป แต่ยังมี ต้น กับ จ๋า ที่ยังอยากทำรายการอยู่ เพราะงานโทรทัศน์ถือเป็นงานของครอบครัวเค้า ทั้งคู่ก็เลยของให้ผมอยู่ช่วยเค้า เราเลยรวมกันทำ 3 หุ้นส่วนโดยที่ยังใช้ชื่อบริษัทเดิม คือ เงาะถอดรูป ส่วนคนอื่นๆ ก็แยกย้ายกันไปทำงานของตัวเอง โดยที่เราไม่ได้มีปัญหาไม่ได้แตกคออะไรกัน พี่นก-จริยา ก็ไปดูแลครอบครัว และงานในบริษัท เมกเกอร์เจ ที่เตรียมเปิดกล้องละคร มณีดิน ซึ่งผมก็ช่วยพี่นกดูแลในงานแอ๊คติ้งโค้ชให้กับนักแสดง และช่วยดูในเรื่องของโลเกชั่น"

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Matt is such a beauty. I'm happy to see her take a leading nang'ek role. I knew everyone in the Power 3 Club will be provided with an opportunity to take the lead. I'm excited!! I adore Matt in Ruen Naree See Chompoo too. But, why Kong? Gosh, he's everywhere. He's way too old for Matt. Please tell me they will change the p'ek...I want to see her with someone attractive, hot and talented like Por Thrisadee (laughs), Go, Mann, Woot, Joon, Andrew, Aum, Aont, etc...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Anyone has any information about how the story line is? Kong got to play with lot of young nang ek. But I think he is good actor. He is talent and fit the character of rich people or koo chai something like.

calla

sarNie Adult
she's cute....kinda look like Paula in that pic.

how come Kong, Chakrit and Paul are everywhere.....lolz.
why not giving others p'eks a chance too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
she's cute....kinda look like Paula in that pic.

how come Kong, Chakrit and Paul are everywhere.....lolz.
why not giving others p'eks a chance too.
i think because they are free agent..they would get offer from one channel to another..

Khun Nok Jariya is in here and shes also directing..so maybe kong/matt age gap could be for their character..

puppylov

sarNie Adult
she is part of that group too, power pat? hmm...she's pretty and she can act too. i hope it's a romance/drama type. kong is not bad either, but i would like to see her with someone young and good looking cuz she's a beauty!!!!is she mixed?

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Is that how she'll look in the lakorn? Wonder what the lakorn will be about. Hopefully a drama.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Is that how she'll look in the lakorn? Wonder what the lakorn will be about. Hopefully a drama.
no its just a random pic i post up of her..but i do hope she looks like that..lol

she is part of that group too, power pat? hmm...she's pretty and she can act too. i hope it's a romance/drama type. kong is not bad either, but i would like to see her with someone young and good looking cuz she's a beauty!!!!is she mixed?
yeh shes part of the power3team..and yeh shes mix..forgot with what though..and shes only 17

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oooh...I'm so glad to know that my all-time favorite older generation nang'ek, Nok Jariya, is the director. All her projects are interesting!! Even better, she will star in this lakorn. Yay!! Thanks for sharing, Tinah.

Here are the most recent pictures of Matt:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx mara..Matt is pretty..i just remember that Ruen Naree See Chompoo is directed by Khun Nok Jariya..she probaly saw Matt's potential and decided to cast her in this lakorn..

cant wait to find out the storyline

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
thanx mara..Matt is pretty..i just remember that Ruen Naree See Chompoo is directed by Khun Nok Jariya..she probaly saw Matt's potential and decided to cast her in this lakorn..

cant wait to find out the storyline
You're welcome, Tinah. That's exactly what I was thinking about Matt's potentials too. She's new, but quite talented and beautiful. I always enjoy Nok Jariya's production/projects. She has some great ideas to share. LOL.

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG! i thought that was Paual Tayler but Paula is prettier hehehe..why does kong always have a lakorn with a pretty gurls and young lolx...he's too old man..

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg thun is in here too!! :yahoo:

he would of looked so cute with Matt

Matt looks mature with that hairstyle. She kinda look like Angie now..lol

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Tinah thanks for sharing the clip. It look so dramatic. I love Nok Jariya. This lakorn look so sad and Jariya sure has to endure a lot of suffering. Seems like the storyline is focus on her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks calla. i figure it would cuz i knew Ch3 wouldn't air this in the other timeslot if its not in the evening.

cant wait!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sc from the teaser. thanks to Hunny

matt looks different and all grown up!..at first, i didnt recognize her with the red dress. so pretty!