Manee Yard Fah

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
@kjc1994 Such a coincidence! I also picked up this lakorn to rewatch. It have been many years since I last rewatch. I absolutely agree. Willy and Ann chemistry was so pure and natural. From storyline to castings, setting, and OST's. It was so great that it captured my young eyes and it was my to go to rewatch every time when I was bored when smartphones, Youtube, Netflix, etc didn't exist. Once I found out this lakorn was base on a romance novel, I quickly picked up it on. The lakorn was good as the novel. I too agree that Khun Kai did a marvelous job on this lakorn. If only he had kept up and move forward on from this lakorn, he would've continued to produce great lakorns. Did you ever read the novel? I loved how it filled in the intimate imagination left in the lakorn ;)
No, I never have. Is it in Thai? I can only speak and understand Thai. Can’t read but been teaching myself whenever I get the chance.

sulad

sarNie Adult
No, I never have. Is it in Thai? I can only speak and understand Thai. Can’t read but been teaching myself whenever I get the chance.
Fortunately, its not. Manee Yard Fah was base off the romance novel The Princess by Jude Deveraux. I actually found out about the novel by a few of the ladies in here. Even the main female character in the novel name was Aria! You will enjoy it. If you ever find the time to pick it up, let me know how you like or in compare the lakorn :)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Fortunately, its not. Manee Yard Fah was base off the romance novel The Princess by Jude Deveraux. I actually found out about the novel by a few of the ladies in here. Even the main female character in the novel name was Aria! You will enjoy it. If you ever find the time to pick it up, let me know how you like or in compare the lakorn :)
Omg! Thank you!! Will definitely look for it!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Omg! Thank you!! Will definitely look for it!
You're absolutely welcome! Tip, if you're connect to your local library and their ebook collections. The library may have it available for you to borrow and no money spending. I use to collect romance novel, have no room for it and start checking out my library ebook collections. I was so amaze how many selections they had. The collections even had some I couldn't get my hands on. I like audibles and tried to search in particular for The Princess, however, unfortunately it's not available :( I am so excited for you ;)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
You're absolutely welcome! Tip, if you're connect to your local library and their ebook collections. The library may have it available for you to borrow and no money spending. I use to collect romance novel, have no room for it and start checking out my library ebook collections. I was so amaze how many selections they had. The collections even had some I couldn't get my hands on. I like audibles and tried to search in particular for The Princess, however, unfortunately it's not available :( I am so excited for you ;)
I actually just bought it from Amazon because I love this lakorn so much, I just want a copy of the novel too lol. I will keep you updated when I read it! ❤

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I just started reading it! I'm like imagining the lakorn as I read it lol. Will update you as I continue and finish it.

sulad

sarNie Adult
I just started reading it! I'm like imagining the lakorn as I read it lol. Will update you as I continue and finish it.
Yay! I am so excited for you. Thank you for keeping me posted! Have fun with it and yes, the way to go is to imagine Willy as Charnchon and Ann as Ariya. Yes, do update me. I am so tempt to reread but can't do so at the moment since I need to wrap up my studies for the semester.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I rewatch this lakorn every once in a blue moon whenever I have time, and I just keep falling in love with it more every time. I was so obsess with this lakorn as a kid in 2000. I guess was the reason Ann was my fav Thai actress for a long while. KA will always be my ultimate kookwan but I will always love Ann & Willy too. They have such great chemistry.

I read the novel a few years back and even though it was good, I love the innocence in the lakorn version slightly a bit more.