Mann's Work

wow i really love this poster can i copy it..please...i love the color..u are really the best and ur work is always great...for honnesty..keep ur hand...or sell ur work because it's really really good...

Mann

i don't really know what you meen by copy but go ahead :sweat: thanks for the comment, lol but if i sell it i prolly wouldn't get anymoney :D

Saifah

bite me x___
i comment you already at spicy but i'll comment it again. Mann, your artwork are always nice. and you know I love your artwork!

Mann said:
i don't really know what you meen by copy but go ahead :sweat: thanks for the comment, lol but if i sell it i prolly wouldn't get anymoney :D
[post="135427"][/post]​
thx for the poster...when i say that i want to copy it, it mean that i will print it in several paper because i khnow some little girl who are a great fan of her and love the poster then they will put it on the wall :sweat: ok i khnow it's a little bit confused but i understand myself... ^_^

Saifah

bite me x___
Mann said:
Saifah!! Girl thanks for the wonderfullest comment!! ^_^
[post="135849"][/post]​
Lolz Mann, dont stop your artwork!! KEEP IT COMING!! I LOVE your artwork!!

Saifah

bite me x___
Mann said:

[post="136788"][/post]​
aww.. kuhn mann, you did one of my FAVORITE actress! it's soo beautiful!! Man, I love your artwork, you should teach me some skills lolz! :p