Mann's Work

ohhhh my goshh u are really really great....ur work is pretty good, ...excellent i have to say.....keep ur hand ...i reallly love ur poster..... :D

Mann

pleang sney said:
ohhhh my goshh u are really really great....ur work is pretty good, ...excellent i have to say.....keep ur hand ...i reallly love ur poster..... :D
[post="144571"][/post]​
thanks pleang_sney...... ^_^

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
omg the poster of mo and vee is soo pretty and the banner of yard paul and ploy is soo pretty also... wow .. you got sooo much better at filtering.. heheh unlike me im still stuck on the basics.. ahahaha.. :lmao:

yui15

sarNie Elites
OMG!!! I LOVE the plik din su dao banners!! :D Via & Pancake are sooo cute together! The Araya one is cute too!

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
Mann said:
0K! ^_^

NEW

[post="143482"][/post]​

Ooh I like this one!!! So purty. Just curious, what movie is this clip from? hehe... awesome work!!!

Mann

Yui15 : Thanks Yui 15 you are really nice!

Sharona : Sharona thanks and that clip is from a new lakorn called ammarataly and it's ariring on july 18th ^_^

Mann

thanks

SAIFAH : i really appreicate your wonderful comments ^_^

Sweet_Azn : Hehehe thanks!

Yavaj : Thanks Yavaj!! and i will keep it coming lol

Mann

Terri Thanks Gir!! ^_^

thai-lakorn-fan-forever: Heheheh Thanks ja :D

Prisna Thanks, I'll do more when i have all my stuff, back i deleted all the stuff on my computer, cause it was being stupid, lol :p

st_nba Thanks girl!! hehehe keep on practicing with the belnding and stuff, i'm still kinda learning lol :D