Mann's Work

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I'M A TRUE STALKER!!! AHAHAHAHAH!! lols.....

LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!! ITS SOOOO PRETTTY!! LOVE THE COLOR AND FONT U USED!! BTW WAT FONT U USE FOR SPLASH??

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Man!! i wish i have people supporting me like people who are supporting you Mannie! hehehehe Thats why i dont like making graphics.. cause no one supports me!! :cries: -_-

Mann

tangmoe said:
Man!! i wish i have people supporting me like people who are supporting you Mannie! hehehehe Thats why i dont like making graphics.. cause no one supports me!! :cries: -_-
[post="148269"][/post]​
i support you all the way don;t cry....i love you moey you the best girl! heheheh i admire your artworks thats hwat keeps me going looking at your artwroks and comments! hehehhe so don;t feel bad a lot of people support you but i;ll be here all the way! :D ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
tangmoe said:
[post="148269"][/post]​

Mann said:
i support you all the way don;t cry....i love you moey you the best girl! heheheh i admire your artworks thats hwat keeps me going looking at your artwroks and comments! hehehhe so don;t feel bad a lot of people support you but i;ll be here all the way!  :D  ^_^
[post="148279"][/post]​

That not true Tangmoe, I'm one of your fan too and agree with BongMann. You still have BongMann and I, stay by your side to support u everytime, it better than nothing, I hope u feel better, please don't give up on your self right now. :D :hug:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
MANNIE!! PRISNA!! HUGGS!!! I LOVE U GUYS!! HEHEHEHEHE......... AND I LOVE UR ARTWORKS TOO!! HEHE Yea.. I still have you guys and p karen.. heheheeh.... :wub:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
FIRST!! IM FIRST!! I like it... hehehhe its cute.. but i dont like how you spell Tangmo name.. i mean its ok to spell her name with a "e' likes mines.. but i dont like that... cause that makes people think that im her.. cause the name is the same..... and now people are starting to spell it like how i spell mines... I get pm's and emails from other forums that think im her.. and I'm tired of it ... omg... i just got off topic ahahha sorry :( ....

anyways i like it alot.. heheh love the colors by the way.. hehehe...

Mann

tangmoe said:
FIRST!! IM FIRST!! I like it... hehehhe its cute.. but i dont like how you spell Tangmo name.. i mean its ok to spell her name with a "e' likes mines.. but i dont like that... cause that makes people think that im her.. cause the name is the same..... and now people are starting to spell it like how i spell mines... I get pm's and emails from other forums that think im her.. and I'm tired of it ... omg... i just got off topic ahahha sorry :( ....

anyways i like it alot.. heheh love the colors by the way.. hehehe...
[post="148353"][/post]​
sorry lol thats how i spell her name i'll just put tangmo or mo next time ok i;mm sorry moey..heheh thanks for the comment...still sorry! ^_^