Mann's Work

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
-glares at mann in envies- grrrrrrrrrrr.. you! you're soo talented!! Its winter break..!! im stalking you!!

Mann

Another beautiful poster! How do you make your pictures stand out? I would always have soft edges around my pictures cause I use a soft edge erase to just erase the background, then I blend it or feather the picture, but I still have observable edges around the pictures. I don't want to blend it in too much, or my picture comes out almost transparent. thanks so much for the comment, i love reading them hehehe,
awww thanks jthepsen! lol i use the cut tool to do it, and yeah the bigger the brush it makes it look all transparent! lol
Mann, you have yet another awesome poster! :yahoo: Everyone looks so pieced together like it's a real thing or something. You are a truly experienced one. Can't wait to see more!!! :)
thanks so so much sweetie_tootie! so kind and sweet no wonder thats your name hehehe, thanks for the support and caring, to look at my artworks hehe

MANN!!! GREAT JOB!!! I LOVE THEM!! I WISH I WAS AS GOOD AS YOU!! Can you tell me what type of font this is? The part that says "Currently Watching...."

I LOVE THAT FONT! Any idea where I can get it? What's the name of the font?
its 0403 and you can find it here http://www.minefields.org/v2/fonts.php hehhe, use size 8 and it'll look like that okies, heheh. lol thanks for the comment so nice and kind.

-glares at mann in envies- grrrrrrrrrrr.. you! you're soo talented!! Its winter break..!! im stalking you!!
moey!!!! hehehe lol yay my moey is back stalking me i missed you heheh

rukD2B

i think it's 04b03. it's a pixel font. you can find it at here

http://pootato.org/downloads/fonts/

awww thanks babe_girl, you gave her a great site, thanks for helping me out. hehehe.

i lovers all of mann's artwork!! so pretty! love it!
thanks my saify, so kind and cutie hehehe your so sweet!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
hey mann! i loooove ur new artworks!! beautiful! i was wondering if u could please make me a banner of aum and stephan from their lakorn together?.. any pix is fine! =)

Mann

i misss all your artwrok... i love your signature of noon, kwan, and pinky!
lol thanks so much saify! so kind and sweet, heehhe yeah i've been busy lol

yups its winter break.. sooo im back stalking YOU! heheh... make more!!
ok ok, lol i will, at least i try damn the break is like over!

WOW!! LOVE THAT SO MUCH!!!
heheheh omg mike_luver, your so nice heehehh so sweet for commenting

that is hott!! i love it!
nat, natty nat nat lol, thanks so much hehehe i appreciate your support so very much!

hey mann! i loooove ur new artworks!! beautiful! i was wondering if u could please make me a banner of aum and stephan from their lakorn together?.. any pix is fine! =)
awww my sweety, thanks so much eheheh i missed you! lol ok i will make it for you ok? don't worry i promise with all my hearts heeheheh :wub:

Mann

no problem rukD2B lol and thanks pinky hehehe lol, youu guys are wonderful!