Marie Broenner "Scandalous" Pics

fun

Expired Sarnie
its not shocking. bye bye career? its harder for society to accept women smoking well more like the asian culture. idk but if that was my younger sister, i would have dragged her arse and beat the hell out of her. afterward ill put here in some kind of program to help her quit.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
i alredy knew she smoked but kissing the same gender n taking a pic of it....an extra turn off :mellow:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not shock at the photos. I still like Marie the way she is. She the young generation that is more western modern days style. She isn't the old generation style where the n'ke have to keep innocence image all the time. Glad she not sweet or innocence like the other n'ke. Playing the sweet innocence and keeping a good image just make it hard and when stuff of your past surface its going to be tough to said and when you lie people being innocence all this time and when the truth come out its going to be sad and than they bash on you. lol

Why ya are shock that a girl kiss a girl, In American they show it on tv, in song like Katy Perry "I kissed a girl". Also in Thai movie like "Yes or No" If two girl in that movie kiss each other why ya shock that Marie is kissing another girl.

I know Thai style is different but this is not the olden days any more...the new generation of actors and actresses now are different.

fun

Expired Sarnie
actually being more westernized is not an excuse for such a behavior. im more americanized but i had never smoked before. actually i lied. i puff a cigarette once but that was when i was over 18. btwn i almost died haha i will never understand why smokers are so addicted to it. i dont mind smoker just dont smoke in front of me or places where they are young children around. i dont mind marie smoking but wouldnt that make her underage at the time? i disagree about not keeping a good image. it is important. i still like chris brown music but i still think he is a total asshole. i still like angie even though she is a homewrecker. sucks even more if they lack talent and have bad behavior cough kristen steward. i believe you can still like someone for their talent but are not too blind by saying it is okay bc of todays generation, everyone does it, etc.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know.. I'm not really shocked nor bothered by it. I realize that you should keep a good image of yourself, but if that means that you lie to everyone and act all innocent in front of cameras to keep this "good image", it just pisses me off. I'd rather they are more upfront about it. Yes, smoking is horrible and I don't particularly find it a good trait myself, but for me, I like Marie; I like the fact that she's still herself despite being a celebrity - she doesnt act fake or pretend to be who she isnt, so her smoking or kissing a girl is not going to make me think less of her.

Also, wasn't there news a few months back that she was dating a girl?? So really, the girl in this pic could be her gf.. so really, nothing wrong with that.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i wasn't really a fan of marie to begin with.. so to see these pics.. it does widen my eyes..
in the first pic, she's drenched, smoking, and looks out of it.. and the other pic of her kissing..
i thought she already admitted that she was seeing a tom? that's why ppl were saying that her and boy didn't have chemistry yadayada.. etc... because she was a lesbian.. or bi..

well.. it's her life and can choose to do whatever she wants.. but because she is a celebrity, she is looked up upon.. and you wouldn't want kids following her footsteps.. if i had kids, i wouldn't want my kids to follow any unfluental ppl.. but like everyone knows, everyone has their own biases.. so what can i say? :yawn:

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
she says she has never smoked...its just simply a pose cause thats what teens do...they like to pose (act belle---some thai slang don't really know how to put it into english). what do you guys think?

credit to: CiNNtv3

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
she says she has never smoked...its just simply a pose cause thats what teens do...they like to pose (act belle---some thai slang don't really know how to put it into english). what do you guys think?

credit to: CiNNtv3
hm interesting. not really sure what happened there but looks like that lady "elizabeth" is suing her for abuse????

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Actually, when i look closely at the picture (smoking), I agree it looks like she is just posing, maybe she was just posing. But the kissing picture, I see nothing wrong with it because where I live i see it all the time. Many girls who are friends when they greet each other they kiss like that, it was just a lip to lip, not a tongue to tongue, if I saw a tongue to tongue, then that would surprise me, but anyway, i never liked Marie because i never any of her lakorns, but i agree she looks pretty.

Katerine

Butterfly123
It's not that shocking. People should remember Marie grew up in a western culture. That not an accuse but i mean people got to try thing right? Anyway i don't think it really that scandalous. Maybe it because i live and grew up in "Western culture" or w/e but yeah lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I prefer people owning up to their mistake. I know it is easier said than done. Like I said I don't care if she likes girls or if she smokes. I just hope this doesn't back fire on her in the future if she is "caught" with another picture of her smoking. That would make her look worse. I am curious, did she use an excuse for the kissing too? I hope that doesn't back fire on her either. Smoking is not okay but if you smoke, it is your lung your health, feel free to smoke. As for kissing another girl, it is really nothing regardless if you are from the eastern or western hemisphere.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
Is that the true self of her? I was speechless even though I've never been her fan before.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Being part of the newer generation is not an excuse for her behavior, neither does it have to do with her being raised in the west. I don't really care if she smokes or kisses a girl, but being in the public eye she should be more considerate of her actions. 

fun said:
 i still like angie even though she is a homewrecker.

I'm going off topic here but Angie who?

Bieluvr said:
Many girls who are friends when they greet each other they kiss like that

I beg to differ on that...friends giving each other pecks on the cheek when they greet one another, yes, but not on the lips.  That's a bit unusual even for close friends (I've lived in the US since birth).

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
wow cant beilive she would smoke when she only teen. if it as mine sis i would have do something to help her cuz smoking is bad for you.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lover123 said:
wow cant beilive she would smoke when she only teen. if it as mine sis i would have do something to help her cuz smoking is bad for you.

To be honest, I smoked before, when I was only a teen too, however I stopped a long time ago already. I started at ages 17-18 years old, then I stopped at age/s 19-20 because I didn't want to get caught, especially by my mother, and it was just for experience. I didn't like the taste and the smoke, so that's another reason why I stopped. That's why, I'm not surprised about her smoking, but if she is in this entertainment industry, she should stop and should also care more about her image and stuff if she want to go on far in this business.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think she was just posing, having fun.  She looks too good, like her skin is to good to fall under the "smoking" category. smoking is bad but I dont think she really smokes. lol funny..

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
I think she was just posing, having fun.  She looks too good, like her skin is to good to fall under the "smoking" category. smoking is bad but I dont think she really smokes. lol funny..

haha I guess that's right haha her skin does look too good to be in that category haha no matter if she smoke or not, I still like her the way she is :)