Who your favor couple?

• Baifern

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • Taew

Votes: 35 54.7%

• Total voters

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I never watched his movie with Baifern but I guess I'll say Taew because their looks are quite compitable and they make a good looking couple.

I

izzy_arief

With Baifern, they look like older brother, younger sister.

With Taew, they look like colleague.

Both of them made Mario cute, 555+

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I say Baifern because they are so cute cute and first love was sweet. I say Taew looks good with Aum A.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I like him with both... He do have good chem with both... So im in between lol... Where da both button lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I couldnt finish Plerng Taranong. I will find a way to finish it someday. I haven't seen Baifern with Mario at all but I think Taew looks best with Mario; they're a tiny and cute couple.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
After watching PT and ALTCL, I still stick to my original answer which is Taew. I think they're physically more compatible.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I find Taew's character irritating, never watched MT lakorns together but love Bai and Mario

Step

Mrs James Ma
From all his N'eks, Mario looks best with Fern.
Taew's character in Rising Sun was always crying. Prakaidao is coward who dont allow Mario to be Soryo and forgot to give chemistry with him. I skipped all her scenes after she became his mistress cos she did not have much to do there except for crying :cry:  lol I should watch them again in different story to see if she really dont have chemistry with him :)