Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Its great to know I have stalker partner in here.....hahahahaha...do u think they have been quite private in publicising their relationship on ig recently??I mean they used to post their pic everytime they hang out together
yes they reduced it remarkably , but i think is more due to all what kim going through her life changed completely now with her dad passing away so it will take her while to over come it , and i'm happy mark is veryy supporing very caring and very understanding to her , and now that mark almost near to end film his lakonr with teaw and mew i believe they will have more time to spend quality times together so i won't be surprised if they are watching that movie together and i love how they are not hiding yet also not using their relationship for publicity and over the top , they share when they feel they want to share and although i'm sooo eager fan but i respect it if they decided to lay it down after all what happened

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahaha..agreeddd..mark is one of a kind and kimmy too..thats why they complement each other..cant wait to witness what future hold for then

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
Mark is filming today with taew and next week they should close filming rak nakara
yesterday mark went to pick up kim after she finished magazine shooting with jma
Kim's ig with that black impala and the film camara she holding on hand all belong to mark

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mark is filming today with taew and next week they should close filming rak nakara
yesterday mark went to pick up kim after she finished magazine shooting with jma
Kim's ig with that black impala and the film camara she holding on hand all belong to mark
you broke our bubble :facepalm: :lol: :pancarta:
but thank you so much for the info and the continuous help appreciate so much :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::icon12::icon12:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
MK always open they dont need @ name we all know they are together
when mark finish filming from north to bangkok ,its always Kim waiting in the airport if she has no work that day, one time his flight got delay Kim was waiting in airport until 1:00 am
all thaifc saw her car sometimes she take marks car
Kim was in gym and swimming alone these 2 days
that gym and pool all in mark's community mark was still filming.
I dont think they live together now but they do stick together.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when mark finish filming from north to bangkok ,its always Kim waiting in the airport if she has no work that day, one time his flight got delay Kim was waiting in airport until 1:00 am
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::clap::clap::clap::clap: i envy you for being able to know more about them than us :D but also soooooooo thankful you are welling to share it thank you thank you very very much , some inof you said i didn't know about , they are such a beautiful supportive couple my love birds hope they will keep stick togetehr forever :pancarta:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Yo
You are awesome!!!I wish I can read thai..do u know what the caption by p'fiat regarding the tulip gave by kimmy to mark?

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@momotea well if you wasn't this kind and shared this info with us we wouldn't even know that so thank you for making me fiiiiiiiinnn even more for my lovebirds :D i always feel happy when i get this kind of updates of them i never and would never ship a couple the way i ship mk like they are all what i love to see as real love , taking care of each other, supporting each other and understand each other the best way :icon12: :icon12:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
U are truly an awesome fan!how come u able to detect the floor??they seems to live together now..although they are not...unseparated couple