Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
btw i love to have updates of mk but i don't want it like this even around the world i find it disrespectful for any celebrity no matter who they and how they are to take photo of them without their awareness and post it in social media , i know mk won't mind it but i still find it quite abnormal, personally even if i saw mk i won't take a photo of them together like that and post it in ig better take a photo with them and post it , or i'm exaggerating

a question come to my head who of you ladies will do like this person did if you saw mk ?
to be frank, I would do this. Not just with MK but other celebrities that I see. I don't know why but me, myself likes to take pictures of someone without their knowledge. As long as the photo is not scandalous, I would post it just like what this fan did :)

twister02

M♥K
seems they gonna pass few days out of the country maybe , i can't wait for them to update i want to know where my lovebird's destination this time to create some new quality memories
from Mark's interview, he said they will spent some vacay time in Thailand (he didn't mentioned where but he said it's just in Thailand) for the Songkran. So probably they're just in Thailand, South or North, we don't know ;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
to be frank, I would do this. Not just with MK but other celebrities that I see. I don't know why but me, myself likes to take pictures of someone without their knowledge. As long as the photo is not scandalous, I would post it just like what this fan did :)
:lol: i see i can't agree with you but well as you said at least is a normal photo just standing beside each other and everyone know they are together so i guess in this case is not that bad

from Mark's interview, he said they will spent some vacay time in Thailand (he didn't mentioned where but he said it's just in Thailand) for the Songkran. So probably they're just in Thailand, South or North, we don't know ;)
i knew that but isn't songkran vacation is still far by two week i think no?

twister02

M♥K
:lol: i see i can't agree with you but well as you said at least is a normal photo just standing beside each other and everyone know they are together so i guess in this case is not that bad

i knew that but isn't songkran vacation is still far by two week i think no?
Yes, as long as it is not bad or they'll get into a scandal, then I can share it online.
Hmmm. Yeah, Songkran will be 2 weeks from now but from the looks of their baggage, I think it will be a long vacation.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yes, as long as it is not bad or they'll get into a scandal, then I can share it online.
Hmmm. Yeah, Songkran will be 2 weeks from now but from the looks of their baggage, I think it will be a long vacation.
but they have event this upcoming day at least i know kim will have work on the 3 zaap this 4th so i don't think it's gonna be that long just maybe 3 days

twister02

M♥K
but they have event this upcoming day at least i know kim will have work on the 3 zaap this 4th so i don't think it's gonna be that long just maybe 3 days
Oh! I don't know that. Thanks for the info. I thought it's gonna be a long vacay..

Knitty

sarNie Adult
For that qn, i will not share online.
Regardless is a celebrity or normal person.. i dun wish to share what i have w others. Imagine putting myself in their shoes.. if someone post my photo that they taken online without me knowing.. i will scold them.. n in reality i did that .. but then is up to individual... kekeke

I will keep it to myself cause is a photo only i will have.. noone have it .. it make me feel excited at the thought and somemore when mk bday come.. i can use the photo to make into bday card hahahaha n again is not a photo..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well we can't deny that we are happy that we saw that photo i personally can't deny i was fiiin over it , you know this pleasure mixed with a contradicting reason

twister02

M♥K
I think MK are in South Korea now based on Mark's latest update.

Wild guess: They're in Coffeesmith Garosugil and the weather in South Korea now is raining so... :risas3:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Mark is wearing his jacket proudly!

Kim actually toned it down with the Iron's man saying because I believe Iron Man actually said 'F*ck you, I'm Iron man' where Mark's jacket says 'I'm f*cking Mark Prin'. She said it herself that the saying on the jacket is nothing sweet, rather abrasive, when reporters bugged her about it.

Why am I picturing Mark running around saying all of Iron Man's quotes when they are together. LOL

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
btw it was actually exactly how robert did it but for mark it was in the back , so this is the pix mark liked and kim got the idea from it , well she made her fan man very happy

Kayla

sarNie Adult
btw it was actually exactly how robert did it but for mark it was in the back , so this is the pix mark liked and kim got the idea from it , well she made her fan man very happy
Ah good finding, @"peace" !

I thought the quote was from Iron Man! Love it.

Yes, now I remember she did say quote from RDJ not Iron Man.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ah good finding, @"peace" !

I thought the quote was from Iron Man! Love it.

Yes, now I remember she did say quote from RDJ not Iron Man.
yes she got the idea from that pix that he liked and because he is a big fan and see RDJ as an idol so yeah i can imagine how happy mark was by the gift :lol:

ps credit to photo is posted s to thicha_lp ig

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he is filming his happiness while she is so in love with her snack that what i call a love worth all of this world
he said once in one of his HBD wish to her that he will take care of her happiness
he said that her happiness is his happiness
he said she he will try his best to makes her happy
and how i love a man who do and prove the same what he say continiously
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSV81l7h41Y/?taken-by=chibahebe