Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
May i know why this vid is the most suprising one?hahaha..im so slow i couldnt understand what u mean
:lol: it just this is the first after years we saw jett's mom meeting with kim i think it was a coincidence but i'm happy we saw it so people who keep bashing mk over their old relationship can see this and understand that life move on and past is past and mk are lovely people not as some want to makes them look

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
:lol: it just this is the first after years we saw jett's mom meeting with kim i think it was a coincidence but i'm happy we saw it so people who keep bashing mk over their old relationship can see this and understand that life move on and past is past and mk are lovely people not as some want to makes them look
Thats jett's mom?wowwww..no wonder u said that..past is past and life goes on

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow seems too good to be real,but it could be real.looks like Mark is capturing Kim.
I believe it's real but it was edit and changd from day to night filter but as a pose i think the pose is real and mark for real is akingkim's photo witch is soooo sweet and beautiful

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
I believe it's real but it was edit and changd from day to night filter but as a pose i think the pose is real and mark for real is akingkim's photo witch is soooo sweet and beautiful
Yup,the beautiful sky with stars and shooting is star gotta be filter.It added the effect to picture,nice edit.
I really don't have any idea about mk love story as I started following Kim very recently. I am still in the process of getting familiar with her costars and about thai traditions and industry in general. But from whatever I have observed from past few days I felt Mark is true gentleman who cares for Kim a lot.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yup,the beautiful sky with stars and shooting is star gotta be filter.It added the effect to picture,nice edit.
I really don't have any idea about mk love story as I started following Kim very recently. I am still in the process of getting familiar with her costars and about thai traditions and industry in general. But from whatever I have observed from past few days I felt Mark is true gentleman who cares for Kim a lot.
yes very very beautiful edit :)

and your words made me curious to ask you do you have couple you ship not necessary in thailand but even on other countries ?

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
yes very very beautiful edit :)

and your words made me curious to ask you do you have couple you ship not necessary in thailand but even on other countries ?
Yes I shipped many couples, but none of them sailed lol.
Sandra bullock with Ryan gosling/Ryan Reynolds
In Korea moon geun young with Kim bum/jang geun sum.
In China zheng shuang with Zhang han/yang yang.
My most favorite inoue mao and matsumato jun.I am still cheering on them.
In Bollywood srk and kajol, eventhough I know they are already married.:risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yes I shipped many couples, but none of them sailed lol.
Sandra bullock with Ryan gosling/Ryan Reynolds
In Korea moon geun young with Kim bum/jang geun sum.
In China zheng shuang with Zhang han/yang yang.
My most favorite inoue mao and matsumato jun.I am still cheering on them.
In Bollywood srk and kajol, eventhough I know they are already married.:risas3:
woooooooooooooooow :eek: that's impressive that show you are very open mind and you don't get bored easily you have many ships you can enjoys :pancarta: me i have none beside MK :lol: