Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't comment too much or post right now cause i'm trying to hold myself , but *deeeeeppp breaaathhh* this photoshoot is sensational and not just you @twister02 but every single mk big fan changed their photos to this one of the photo cause they are beyond gorgeousssssssssss :icon12::icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i can scream now for 15 min before i got busy again what a luck i can't have full time to express what this photoshot made me feel
but i need to share this

for me MK are hte best example to show that you don't need to be compatible to fall in love for me they represent the meaning of MAN and WOMAN as creature that complete each other

he is the man that will always surround her with his power protection and his love he is the man that will makes her feel safe in his world
and
she is the woman that gave her heart and trust to this man cause in his she find her complete world to her woman world

she is the woman that with her touch sh ecan makes him melt
while
he will surrender to this touch cause in her arms he finds his happiness in her arms his world fond in hers , in her arms he get lost in a dream that only contain the both of them and the feeling they have

and woman and man mean there is desire to have one another there is a desire to bring that sensational excitement
a man and woman mean they can't control when they both find the other half in each other they can't control when their hearts say "this is the one" and here a fire of desire will burn and makes them go to a world full of passion and storm of love

mark and kim define the "being different yet completely perfect together" love doesn't know differences loves means being together is perfect

love mean being perfectly happy together despite all the odds

AND OMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THEY LOOK SEXXYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT
THE SEXUAL TENSION IS NO JOKE BETWEEN THEM
i can't wait for he inside photos this photoshoot was beyond my expectation they blow me away again and again and again

twister02

M♥K
Waaaaaah! I want that magazine so badly right now. If there's a chance for me to buy the physical mag and not just the e-book one, I would gladly pay. Urgh! I have one mag for Kimmy now, I just need to have at least, one MK mag as a souvenir for being a fan. I really hate when you can't purchase it outside Thailand.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i can scream now for 15 min before i got busy again what a luck i can't have full time to express what this photoshot made me feel
but i need to share this

for me MK are hte best example to show that you don't need to be compatible to fall in love for me they represent the meaning of MAN and WOMAN as creature that complete each other

he is the man that will always surround her with his power protection and his love he is the man that will makes her feel safe in his world
and
she is the woman that gave her heart and trust to this man cause in his she find her complete world to her woman world

she is the woman that with her touch sh ecan makes him melt
while
he will surrender to this touch cause in her arms he finds his happiness in her arms his world fond in hers , in her arms he get lost in a dream that only contain the both of them and the feeling they have

and woman and man mean there is desire to have one another there is a desire to bring that sensational excitement
a man and woman mean they can't control when they both find the other half in each other they can't control when their hearts say "this is the one" and here a fire of desire will burn and makes them go to a world full of passion and storm of love

mark and kim define the "being different yet completely perfect together" love doesn't know differences loves means being together is perfect

love mean being perfectly happy together despite all the odds

AND OMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THEY LOOK SEXXYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT
THE SEXUAL TENSION IS NO JOKE BETWEEN THEM
i can't wait for he inside photos this photoshoot was beyond my expectation they blow me away again and again and again
Love all the pics and captions, my dear. Thanks for sharing, peace.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Love all the pics and captions, my dear. Thanks for sharing, peace.
it's my pleasure :) glad someone is enjoying my crazy mk fever :D

and this time i have no caption cause this photo need no caption what we see is enough to makes me speechless

give me a kiss darling :D

a fairytale story

happy together happy in our world

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwww awwwwwwwwww awwwwwwwwwwwww

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i can't get over how they makes me feel for them they are one of th best couple ever :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
They both look so adorable in every pic. I wish them the best of luck in their love lives. Will follow their steps until they tied the knot.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I actually thought the photoshoot would be more sexier than this. I was thinking Kim was gonna be in a two piece showing more skin. I guess Mark doesn't want the entire world seeing Kim's goodies Hahahaha

Regardless, the pictures are playful and beautiful. And I agree, Kim looks best with less makeup. She really does have a natural beauty. Mark is just....do I need to say more? Just look at the face and body.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow.. such amazing chemistry.. it doesnt feel like they were posing :love:Thanks Peace for sharing these pics..made my day:)
you are welcome :)

I actually thought the photoshoot would be more sexier than this. I was thinking Kim was gonna be in a two piece showing more skin. I guess Mark doesn't want the entire world seeing Kim's goodies Hahahaha

Regardless, the pictures are playful and beautiful. And I agree, Kim looks best with less makeup. She really does have a natural beauty. Mark is just....do I need to say more? Just look at the face and body.
for my standards is sexy enough to makes me drool for them i loved the pose so much it soo romantic and showed the powerful chemistry they always had and always hit me i even can't choose one photo as my favorite all of them are equally favorite for me :D

twister02

M♥K

It's already sexy in Thai standards. :risas3:
I seldom see Thai girls posing with just two piece for a non-sexy theme magazine. If it's for him magazine, then a two-piece is a must. :naughty2:

I actually would have like if Mark has shown much skin in this photoshoot but everything, the poses and MK's chemistry were on point. Love it. :icon12::icon12:

twister02

M♥K
it's my pleasure :) glad someone is enjoying my crazy mk fever :D

and this time i have no caption cause this photo need no caption what we see is enough to makes me speechless

give me a kiss darling :D

a fairytale story

happy together happy in our world
Mark's hand in the first pic :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: