Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
hello
welcome to mk world , you need to give a full introduction because i'm a curious fan of new fans :D i want to know all mk fan experience with them , since when you are a fan ? how did you discover them? why they caught your attention? and are a big fan of both together or you liek them individually too ?

excuse this nagging fan asking you all this question hope my curiosity didn't scare you away :D just want to makes your stay fun here :cheer:
Hi "peace"
Thanks hun, I just became a new like a week ago, I saw a fan video from one of there shows that they did :), and become a fan, then I found out they were together in real life to. I haven't shipped a real couple like this since Lea and Cory from Glee. I still haven't seen all there drama's that they did together yet.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hi "peace"
Thanks hun, I just became a new like a week ago, I saw a fan video from one of there shows that they did :), and become a fan, then I found out they were together in real life to. I haven't shipped a real couple like this since Lea and Cory from Glee. I still haven't seen all there drama's that they did together yet.
then darling i hope you have a suppper suppper fun trip in time with mk dramas clips and old videos , you gonna have a supper amazing experience of real shipping :D will look forward for your reviews here :cheer:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
"peace" Thanks hun :).

welcoooome to MK world :) Hope u enjoy being with us here ;)

I can guarantee you once you participate here you will never be bored :D It's a amazing world :)

btw happy that MK have fans from different continents :D I m from africa :)

welcome once again ^_^

/QUOTE]
Thanks hun :). Nice :).

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
@samaKesh we are such a helpful fans hahahaha :pancarta:

:D looooooooool

I m putting the links with a biig biiiig smile :D and thinking of rewatching the lakrons looool specially ton ruuuk I looooove this one :) I already watch the cut videos everyday..........
really it's an addiction loool never feel booored of them on and off screen :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hello everyone :)
@peace,how are you doing dear....long time :)
hi girl believe it just yesterday when going back to some old pages i saw your pix and told to myself "indeed mulberry ddin't appear in mk thread for so long now, probably she got took by th real life' matters " and today you are here what we call that a supernatural thing :lol:

Thanks guys for all the info :).
you are in the right direction have fun and be careful you gonna be an addict like us when you complete watch all of them :D

:D looooooooool

I m putting the links with a biig biiiig smile :D and thinking of rewatching the lakrons looool specially ton ruuuk I looooove this one :) I already watch the cut videos everyday..........
really it's an addiction loool never feel booored of them on and off screen :p
i rewatch ARO's cuts every daaaayyyy :p