Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Aww that is aww :icon12:, When is he finished ? with this(Sorry not sure what it is called sorry)?.

Okay now going to bed for real Night again :).

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Aww that is aww :icon12:, When is he finished ? with this(Sorry not sure what it is called sorry)?.
he will take 2 weeks to ordain and be a normal citizen again so technically it's end on the 7th December but i don't think he will straight be back to bkk he may spend few days before he is back to bkk , but i think for sure by the 15th Decemeber he should be in bkk and on 20th Dcember he has signing calendar

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
just to share it and to keep it here , i think that little man is mark's cousin he asked kim to set in the front although he was holding the dress @4:16 but kim is sooo respectful @4:30

miang kim.jpg toey_kaewta_23733808_2066678346679229_8795662855463501824_n.jpg

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Is he not allowed to hug or touch a woman before being ordained? It seems that Mark really wanted to hug her but instead he settled with waving his hand.
i think so , not sure like it's truly does'nt look suitable for a hug or a touch he didn't even hugged his mom or sister just talk , so yeah mk handled themselves very very well , kim really really respect the value of his family a lot i just loved how happy she was for him and how cheerful

twister02

M♥K
i think so , not sure like it's truly does'nt look suitable for a hug or a touch he didn't even hugged his mom or sister just talk , so yeah mk handled themselves very very well , kim really really respect the value of his family a lot i just loved how happy she was for him and how cheerful
Agree with you.. it was so evident how respectful Kim is to Mark's family and for this special moment in Mark's life.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
he will take 2 weeks to ordain and be a normal citizen again so technically it's end on the 7th December but i don't think he will straight be back to bkk he may spend few days before he is back to bkk , but i think for sure by the 15th Decemeber he should be in bkk and on 20th Dcember he has signing calendar
Okay, thank-you for the info :).