Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
Can someone please kindly explain this again to me about why Mark is doing this? I can't remember what it is called... monkhood? Is it compulsory for the Buddhist men to do it? Thanks in advance to those kindly explaining this yet again and again...
Not sure if it's compulsory but I think they are doing this to give merit and thanks to their parents.

twister02

M♥K
i didn't realize how much i miss mk on screen until i saw this littel BTS of the MV they are making today a suitable song for a valentine day with a couple who just can makes heart flirt with them :icon12::icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeS3eHZAI3_/?taken-by=fivefour_records
View attachment 10057

View attachment 10054 View attachment 10055 View attachment 10056
These stills were like stills from Kom Faek because of their attire :risas3:

After a long wait, they finally decided to grant Mutmee's wish for them to star on the MV of her song. :cheer:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@twister02 - I know right! He can do no wrong. He has this boyish charm about him. And the way he takes care of Kim, makes him even more attractive. He's very tentative towards her.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
@twister02 - I know right! He can do no wrong. He has this boyish charm about him. And the way he takes care of Kim, makes him even more attractive. He's very tentative towards her.
Indeed he is:icon12: kim is very lucky to meet him and vice versa. They complement each other and inseparable!!!

twister02

M♥K
Exactly. You can see in his eyes how happy he is whenever they are together and his love is shown thru words and action. I simply love how spoiled we are, MK fans, to see them together non-stop since December :clap:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yes, we are super spoiled. They have been inseperable ever since Mark came out of ordination. They spent New Years together at Lampang, went to Iceland and Italy, and now back home and still togethr. We MK fans are quite lucky with their PDAs!

I hope our ship sail forever!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Wow I like the style of that Lips magazine, I can't wait to see more BTS/photoshoot pictures :).

Yea we have been, so awesome :).