Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think they are spending as much time together as possible cause this year they won't have that much free time together and kim will travel a lot for filming as for mark once his hair is completely back he will have his lakorn so for sure starting from after the end airing of their lakorn kom faek i think we will see less of them for this year

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the whole episode for who want to watch , it such ana amazing amaziiinng amazing trip full of dventure although i'm the scary type person but seeing them in this trip made me want to experience it soooo much such a dream trip

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Omg i swear to god these two are the cutestttt!!!way cuter than the married couple:aaaaa:i watched the video on repeat and still watching it..you can actually see how in love mark with kimmy..awwwwww
well even pok enjoyed the scene he kept enjoying and laughing so much
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bex9QIjDrmo/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

, i watched the vdo and both couple are very understanding to each other it's like a double honeymoon as i said this trip can be done again but it will be always special the way it was this time it was very very amazing i felt like i was with them :lol: i should be thankful for the on the run for having 3 episode of this trip

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Aww that episode was so cute, both couples are so in love. So sweet:icon12:.

They are on episode 27, awesome 3 episodes with MK :).

Last edited: