Mark-Kim World

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Translated by google translate.

cr. MKCF_SecretGarden
2018-10-09 17:59 from MarkPrin超话

article from: https://www.weibo.com/3252511854/GD8pRxyb1?from=page_1005053252511854_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

2018.10.09 Mark participated in the KiSAA Grand Opening and spokesperson conference today. Today is the pink and tender Prin.
After the event, Mark was interviewed: [Short description of content]
1️⃣ Very happy to participate in the KiSAA endorsement conference today. This product has two versions of China and Thailand. I hope that the business is booming and there are many customers.
2️⃣ MK Australia travel is the relaxation before the boot of new drama , not specifically celebrate the 5th anniversary, because it was planned before. It’s fun to have a group of people eating and playing to experience the new climate. The photos are taken but not too much. want to collect them first, and then use them when having a chance.
3️⃣ 5th Anniversary Day Because Kim was not here, So after that we ate together and gave each other gifts. Want know what it is , to ask Kim. About IG sweet map, just follow my own feelings, not to say anything. 5 years is also quite for a long time, along the way, we have experienced a lot,and we still stay with each other today, so let us slowly learn and go on. About the previous IG sticker blank is just to organize the IG, it's nothing.
4️⃣ Kim’s recent flight trips are indeed quite a lot, revealing that she will fly to Japan at the end of this month and start shooting #Dang Duang Hareuthai #
(Ps: According to the #Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang# staff revealed that the show has been shut down, waiting to be broadcast. But the specific situation remains to be officially announced.)
5️⃣ Congratulations to Margie and Pok for the baby, but also witnessed the journey of this pair of people along the way, very happy for them, have been to see and congratulate them with Kim.
[Thai translation:Fiona]
Thank you.. I read somewhere that during the interview mark wishes he able to go to japan to meet kimm..awww:love:

twister02

M♥K
Thank you.. I read somewhere that during the interview mark wishes he able to go to japan to meet kimm..awww:love:
In the clip, he was clearly just teasing :lol:
I think the reporter ask him if he will miss Kim while she is in Japan filming and then teasingly he said, he might follow her there but he needs to ask permission first to Anne (cause he is filming her lakorn)
but I'm not sure about this :lol: but from his demeanor, I can say he was just joking when he said that.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
In the clip, he was clearly just teasing :lol:
I think the reporter ask him if he will miss Kim while she is in Japan filming and then teasingly he said, he might follow her there but he needs to ask permission first to Anne (cause he is filming her lakorn)
but I'm not sure about this :lol: but from his demeanor, I can say he was just joking when he said that.
Oh okay haha:lol: