Mark-Kim World

adif

~$m!£€~♡
I wish someone will translate Mark & Kim interview... I only understand a little Thai. Thai writing is so hard to learn, i can't read at all, korean is much easier to learn their alphabets. I miss MK lakorn.

twister02

M♥K
I wish someone will translate Mark & Kim interview... I only understand a little Thai. Thai writing is so hard to learn, i can't read at all, korean is much easier to learn their alphabets. I miss MK lakorn.
No one translates full interview of them. Kinda sad but some fan's caption in IG translates cuts and usually,you get the general idea of what they talked about.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
New video from Mark's event today :) 9-5-19

http://instagr.am/p/B2CJtqxAgMf/
thicha_lp
ชัดๆ เน้นๆ ตรงๆ แมนๆ กระแทกหน้าแหกด้วยคำตอบแทนหมัด คนที่ทำสันดานแบบนี้ หน้าบางก็จะรู้สึกสะเทือน ถ้าหน้าหนาก็ไม่น่าจะรู้สึกได้ หนาต่อไม่ต้องรอใครต่อไปจ๊ะ
คำตอบสำหรับปลวก และบ่างช่างยุ
Answer for anti-fans who always incite MK to break up.
1. เราสองคนคบกัน เราต่างรู้กันดีอยู่แล้วว่าแต่ละคนเป็นคนยังไง คุณคือคนนอก คนนอกก็คือคนนอก
We're seeing each other, we know what each person is. You are outsider. Outsider is outsider.
2.. พวกชอบยุให้เราเลิกกัน เป็นอะไรมาเรอะ ขาดอะไรเรอะ มีเจตนาอะไร ไม่น่าเรียกว่าแฟนคลับ
We want to know what's going on with someone who always incite us to break up. What do you lack of? What is wrong with you? Don't call these people is Fanclub.
3. อยากยุก็ทำไป สบายใจก็ทำ เวรกรรมมีจริง ทำอะไรก็ได้อย่างนั้น
I don't like these behave but if these people feel happy to incite other person, go ahead and do it. What goes around, comes around.
จบปิ๊งตรง "เราสองคนไม่เลิกกันแน่นอน"
Ended with "we definitely won't break up"
http://instagr.am/p/B2CJtqxAgMf/

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Translated by google translate.

cr. Hanan哈南 in 第一弹app

2019-09-07

Mark said that he is still waiting for the right time to get married.

(about going to the United States with kim)

Very good, very interesting, is a specially planned trip, just N'kim has relatives over there, very lucky to go play together

(This seems to be the relative who brought you to know her)
In fact, they all know what is going on, just like going to their home to play, it feels very good, this is the first time I went to see her family, shy, take me to play, cook food for me, and provide place for me sleep (laugh)

(nervous?)
No, we have been in contact for so long, nothing is too nervous.

(How warm is the welcome of Kim's family?)
Very warm, I was very impressed. When We came back, everyone went to the airport to send us. They didn’t want us to go back. We cried and hugged a dozen times. We want them to come to Thailand to play. When they come , We will also warmly welcome them.

(Are they welcome you as a part of the family?)
Uh. . (Laughter), yes, yes, it’s like a family.

(They have asked about marriage?)
They also have a quiet suggestion that we have not answered anything yet, let it be a thing of the future, they have not given a lot of pressure, did not urge us, we are not in a hurry.

(But there are rumors that you are getting married)
I am not sure where this news comes from, but as I said before, it depends on the timing.

(When kim’s family came to Thailand to play, would you talk about this further?)
Uh, there is no plan yet (laughs), I should also take them to see my family, and do my best to welcome them.

(If the two families meet, will there be good news?)
Calm , calm (laughs), haven't reached that level yet.

(Have you ever thought about it in a few years?)
I thought about it, but I can’t answer it. It’s what I said before, depending on the timing.

(Is there any obstacle?)
Just work, there is no time in the near future, we want to be really ready, in fact, there is nothing to hinder, all ok, but we still have to wait for the right time.

(Wait an auspicious day?)
Not yet, haven't watched the days (laugh).

I think it translated from this video.

twister02

M♥K
Translated by google translate.

cr. Hanan哈南 in 第一弹app

2019-09-07

Mark said that he is still waiting for the right time to get married.

(about going to the United States with kim)

Very good, very interesting, is a specially planned trip, just N'kim has relatives over there, very lucky to go play together

(This seems to be the relative who brought you to know her)
In fact, they all know what is going on, just like going to their home to play, it feels very good, this is the first time I went to see her family, shy, take me to play, cook food for me, and provide place for me sleep (laugh)

(nervous?)
No, we have been in contact for so long, nothing is too nervous.

(How warm is the welcome of Kim's family?)
Very warm, I was very impressed. When We came back, everyone went to the airport to send us. They didn’t want us to go back. We cried and hugged a dozen times. We want them to come to Thailand to play. When they come , We will also warmly welcome them.

(Are they welcome you as a part of the family?)
Uh. . (Laughter), yes, yes, it’s like a family.

(They have asked about marriage?)
They also have a quiet suggestion that we have not answered anything yet, let it be a thing of the future, they have not given a lot of pressure, did not urge us, we are not in a hurry.

(But there are rumors that you are getting married)
I am not sure where this news comes from, but as I said before, it depends on the timing.

(When kim’s family came to Thailand to play, would you talk about this further?)
Uh, there is no plan yet (laughs), I should also take them to see my family, and do my best to welcome them.

(If the two families meet, will there be good news?)
Calm , calm (laughs), haven't reached that level yet.

(Have you ever thought about it in a few years?)
I thought about it, but I can’t answer it. It’s what I said before, depending on the timing.

(Is there any obstacle?)
Just work, there is no time in the near future, we want to be really ready, in fact, there is nothing to hinder, all ok, but we still have to wait for the right time.

(Wait an auspicious day?)
Not yet, haven't watched the days (laugh).

I think it translated from this video.

Marriage questions will always be on their interviews. lol. Thank you @koadadai for sharing.