Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i agree with every word you said about the scenes in abbrukonline , seriously not just words but i think both you and i have the exact same feeling about MK that car scene in abb ruk online is not like a serious scene or very deep romantic scene or something like that but i rewtached it for real for hundred time and the movie scene too that scene make me even tear cause they made me feel lonely and i wished if i can have alove moment like that they were just so romantically perfect

thank you for sharing all the vdos :thumbup:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
i agree with every word you said about the scenes in abbrukonline , seriously not just words but i think both you and i have the exact same feeling about MK that car scene in abb ruk online is not like a serious scene or very deep romantic scene or something like that but i rewtached it for real for hundred time and the movie scene too that scene make me even tear cause they made me feel lonely and i wished if i can have alove moment like that they were just so romantically perfect

thank you for sharing all the vdos :thumbup:
Haha yes i have the same feeling as you. They make me feel lonely at that moment and everytime after watching the scenes, i just feel ...i am in love with an invisible guy hahah

I try to contribute as much as i can cause i hope all the MK Fans (active & inactive) can share their love and is boring to be the only one updating here (I mean you peace)..
Hopefully, you don't mind my existence... hahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Haha yes i have the same feeling as you. They make me feel lonely at that moment and everytime after watching the scenes, i just feel ...i am in love with an invisible guy hahah

I try to contribute as much as i can cause i hope all the MK Fans (active & inactive) can share their love and is boring to be the only one updating here (I mean you peace)..
Hopefully, you don't mind my existence... hahaha
don't ever say that please
you don't know how happy i'm that an active MK kim fan joind here seriously i was hopping always for that it's absolutely much more fun to updates with others totally i'm happy for real

Knitty

sarNie Adult
According to the fan, his jacket seem to be the one Kim buy for him..not sure if is... Btw, he is in japan with his manager
12912727_539969352877781_1300421669_n.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well it's a beautiful new jacket :p thank you for the info :D btw i want to ask you do you understand thai
?

Knitty

sarNie Adult
well it's a beautiful new jacket :p thank you for the info :D btw i want to ask you do you understand thai
?
Haha nope i do not understand thai. I normally do english translation of the page and try guessing.. sometimes is seasy to figure.. too complicated ones.. i will just wait for either chinese translation at mk weibo.. or some english translation from those kind souls..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the touch of your hand make me feel the warm the love the tendreness
the look on your eyes captivate me take me and send me to the world withing them
let's feel the love we never know when we can love again like this

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel in loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee
they inspire me they make me want to write a novel