Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
More pictures from 7-30-2020 :) :icon12: .

kimmy_kimberley
เงียบ สงบ เมื่อมี อาหาร..☺#pentaxzoom60

kimmy_kimberley
Sometimes the little things in life are more then "enough" :icon12: #pentaxzoom60

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Kim on 3ZAAP | Talked about Mark and their future kids | 08.02.2020
3Zaap guesting of Kim with SEWA owner, Woonsen Viritipa where they talked about their lifestyle and about the product. Kim was also asked about her relationship with Mark.
In this part, the hosts asked Kim about children. How many kids they want and what gender. She was also asked if they already think about the name.
Kim said that she saw P'Chom's (one of the host) twins. At the end, they realized they just wanted one. She's fine with any gender and as for the name, she said that they already chose a name but Margie already got it (Mika).
Some questions were already answered from her previous interviews. As for marriage, they talked about it but not in detail yet.

Cr. Mark Prin and Kimberley Philippines Fanpage

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

This is a cute story about MK helping the farm they visited last weekend.

Translation: "Hello, I'm Boy from Tawe Farm KhaoYai. I want to thank Nong Mark and Nong Kim for helping to post the story on my farm. Today, many fan club customers come to the shop. The shop has never been like this before. If the administrator can contact them both, saying that Boy and the family likes them very much. Some very cute fans are from Saraburi, Nakhon Nayok, Suphan. One place"

MK liked the place and shared it on their account and a lot of people got curious and visited the place

mk.fans.indo

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Another picture from 7-31-2020 :).

kimmy_kimberley
My favorite roll and photo of the year 2020..By @mark_prin #canona1