Mark-Kim World

Step

Mrs James Ma
Were you talking about this pic @Peace??? Who clicked that do you know??? I really missed so many things. I should have seen this yesterday awwww I really really loved that pic. They look hot and also its like in lakorns :icon12:
:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOOOOOOOOOOOW Im just looking at this. Its such a sweet pic. Awww Mark is soooo sweet with Kim. Simple and beautiful
love is one of the most beautiful feeling that exist in life i'm speechless MK for ever , my heart is beating and i'm smiling like a silly person and i don't know what to say more

Knitty

sarNie Adult

Not sure how true the news is...but according to the translation.. is say mk fans can be happy soon.. mk will be collaborating in a lakor ..as for what lakorn and what type of lakorn... they will announce later..ask the fans to be patient

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO MORE ROM/COM PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE THE ONE THAT MARK IS RUMORED OF IS WAYY FAAAAAAARRR FROM THE LAKORN I WANTED MK TO REUNITE ON PLEASE PLEASE LET IT BE DRAMMMMMAAAAAAAAAA/ROMMMAAANNCEE

Were you talking about this pic @Peace??? Who clicked that do you know??? I really missed so many things. I should have seen this yesterday awwww I really really loved that pic. They look hot and also its like in lakorns :icon12:
:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
YESSSSS i was talking about that pix is the most beautiful pix mk posted :icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO MORE ROM/COM PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE THE ONE THAT MARK IS RUMORED OF IS WAYY FAAAAAAARRR FROM THE LAKORN I WANTED MK TO REUNITE ON PLEASE PLEASE LET IT BE DRAMMMMMAAAAAAAAAA/ROMMMAAANNCEE

YESSSSS i was talking about that pix is the most beautiful pix mk posted :icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love:
Pray hard...let our prayers be heard... i want slap kiss with more drama...haha

Step

Mrs James Ma
What happened to love stories with close up??? Aww I forgot that. I should watch it now

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
What happened to love stories with close up??? Aww I forgot that. I should watch it now
that's another thing you have to catch up on it :p

i will hope so hard it's a good plot for mk to reunite , no more waste of their chemistry please will wait for more updates

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm afrais it's the action drama that mark is rumored on i think fan is hitting on it
What action drama was Mark rumored in? Can you give me the link to the thread? I don't mind action as long as Kim isn't playing a spoiled brat and as long as it has a really good plot. It doesn't have to be super romantic, it can just be a really good plot about politics or crime. Kim just needs a change in character and genre. I think that should be her first priority right now-breaking out of her glamorous and feisty image and acting in more subtle and sophisticated roles. We need to see more sides of her. I really want to see Kim in a revenge lakorn, but I think she should pair up with Nadech or Ken T for that. Nadech and Kim will be so intense in a revenge lakorn.

As for the production, I hope it's Medta Lae, Act Art or Broadcast Thai.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
What action drama? Can you give me the link to the thread?
i don't think they have a thread for it here yet in AF im' not sure but i saw the news here in this clip
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFN1oixvu9Y/?taken-by=mkpantip
int the cap you can see the name of the lakon using google translation 'คมแฝก' in english words is "kom faek" i searched it in youtube didn't watch it but scaning through it , first thing i dislike that made me i don't want mk in it that they have to share screen time with another couple too , second thing it seems from the over all look an action lakorn

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think they have a thread for it here yet in AF im' not sure but i saw the news here in this clip
int the cap you can see the name of the lakon using google translation 'คมแฝก' in english words is "kom faek" i searched it in youtube didn't watch it but scaning through it , first thing i dislike that made me i don't want mk in it that they have to share screen time with another couple too , second thing it seems from the over all look an action lakorn
OHHHHH so it is Nok Chatchai and Nok Sinjai's production! Yay! It probably is this lakorn since the news was just posted three weeks ago. I'll have to skim through the original on youtube and see if it looks interesting. But so far, I'm sold on the production and it looks like Got Jirayu (the actor next to Nok Chatchai) might be in here too. If so, I hope he has a love line with Kim! :D

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, so I haven't searched it on youtube yet but I just searched it on google to see who was in the original and this is what popped up.

"The lakorn became the highest rated lakorn in Thai history." If MK are in here, that's a huge honor. They get to star in a remake of the highest rated lakorn in lakorn history. At this point in Kim's career, I'm more concerned about her building a solid portfolio and reputation as an actress based on her quality performances in different roles and genres rather than her just having lots of cute scenes and chemistry with her costars. As we discussed in PCKNMCPW's thread, she hasn't had a hit lakorn since Punya Chon Kron Krua and Raeng Pradtana (although many of her lakorns were still popular). This could be the lakorn and role that makes viewers take Kim seriously as an actress. It could be her breakout role. I want Kim to earn respect and recognition as a talented actress at this point in her career now (because I know she has it in her). I don't want her to just be popular.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OHHHHH so it is Nok Chatchai and Nok Sinjai's production! Yay! It probably is this lakorn since the news was just posted three weeks ago. I'll have to skim through the original on youtube and see if it looks interesting. But so far, I'm sold on the production and it looks like Got Jirayu (the actor next to Nok Chatchai) might be in here too. If, so I hope he has a love line with Kim too! :D
no the clip was back to top and mew airing lakorn and got was promoting it with them i don't think he will be in here , i wish i could be excited as you but i can't i will be verryyyy disappointed if this is really the lakorn mk will reunite in :( better not pair them if it's for this genre *sigh*

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Okay, so I haven't searched it on youtube yet but I just searched it on google to see who was in the original and this is what popped up.

"The lakorn became the highest rated lakorn in Thai history." If MK are in here, that's pretty amazing. They get to star in a remake of the highest rated lakorn in Thai television history. Even though the lakorn may not be super romantic, it's still a huge honor for Kim to be in here. It could be the lakorn and role that makes some viewers take her seriously as an actress.

that's even more huge responsibility i'm afraid for them it's always hard to beat remakes so imagine the most rated lkorn in thai history i don't want to imagine the pressure, i know it's an honor for them but as fan of them together i want them to reunite in drama/ romace , slap/kiss, i really don't like action genre , i sound like if the cast is confirmed but i'm too afraid that's why i talk like that , i hope my doubts is not right really strongly hope :facepalm:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know what the storyline is but if the original was such a huge success and the remake is being produced by Medta Lae, I have full faith in Mark and Kim's version. Medta Lae is probably the best at Ch.3 when it comes to producing action lakorns. All their action lakorns have been really successful (i.e. Tawan Deard, Nuer Mek 2, etc.). Kom Faek doesn't seem like my cup of tea (it looks boring so far) but if it's what will catapult Kim's career in the right direction then I'm all for it. :)

I mean, there are so many things to look forward to even if I'm not interested in the story. It's finally a different genre for MK and Kim, a different production for Kim (a quality production at that too) and hopefully a different type of character for Kim. The only other top productions at Ch.3 that Kim has yet to act for now is Broadcast Thai, TV Scene, Good Feeling and No Problem.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Anonymous<3 there is a point in your words but i still can't be happy if they are confirmed to be in it i just don't like action genre i will be sad , i wanted them to reunitein some slap/kiss genre but seems ch3 doesn't adopt this genre anymore, nowdays it seems more heavy drama, or drama/romance that you can max have , so i wish it will be not be this one