Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Special Bookmark | ภาพบรรยากาศไปดูคอนเสิร์ตพี่โป้ โยคีเพลย์บอย ขวัญใจชาว 90's (No English subs yet)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
New Mark and Kim pictures :). 4-23-2022.

Today's work was for Attack 3D and they had this setup for the lovely, newly engaged couple.

Cr. mark_prin

Then with family.

Cr. daniel_woltemas

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
More pictures from the trip :)

4-17-2022

4-19-2022

4-20-2022

kimmy_kimberley

Still feels like a dream but dreams do come true with friends like you..Ahhh guys!!This is so hard to put down into words (without crying) To say how deeply thankful and blessed we are..Thank you so so much for all the arrangements and effort for making this day even more special thank you for waiting and hiding in small tunnels for 3 hours! So sorry Thank you for booking hotels back and forth Thank you for flying all the way to Switzerland And thank you for being our best Photographer, videographer, director and best surprising team ever!! The last 2 days in Switzerland was such a magical moment and the happiest days of our life’s.. Thank you is not enough And this goes out to you guys too @margie_rasri @pokmindset love you all soo much for life❤ @kugimiyas @urassayas @itthi_

และขอบคุณครอบครัว เพื่อนๆ พี่ๆทุกคนจากหัวใจที่สนับสนุนและเป็นกำลังใจให้เราเดินทางมาถึงวันนี้นะคะ❤

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

"Margie" got Covid, skips the planned trip of "Mark" asking "Kimberley" to marry, revealing that there is a group that the girl's side is not in.
At the new presenter family event, D-nee Pok Passakorn Chirathivat and his wife, young actress Margie Rasri Balenciaga Chirathivat, told about the surprise plan of Mark Prin asking for Kimberley to marry in Switzerland.
Revealed that they had known all along, in fact, had to go with him but could not go, so they encouraged him. Revealed that "Mark" told them 3 weeks in advance to prepare. Already have its own plan and going to meet At first, he would go to help shoot video but did not leave the equipment.
"Margie" regrets that she did not go because everything has been prepared and is the one who talks to the hotel Location matters so she had to let "Yaya Urassaya" take the responsibility to talk on her behalf at the last moment, feeling very considerate of "Yaya".
How romantic is the plan? Margie: As you can see, We are happy for both of them. We see that they have been together for a long time. We've known each other for a long time. I'm happy. I want them to reach this day for a long time.
Pok: Actually, we have a group that doesn't have Kim in it. We will help prepare various tasks for him. By this time, Kim had already joined the group. We have seen the picture. Saw a clip in that moment as well.
Margie: When they finished their surprises, I also made a video call to Kim. As for the cut-and-paste picture, there's us in the frame too, it's a bit of a Hollywood event (laughs).
What's the reason for not going all of a sudden? Margie: I'm sick, I can't fly. Me and Mika were infected with covid so we couldn't go. I have very few symptoms, almost nothing. Got a fever one day. It wasn't detected too. I found out only 2 days before I could fly. I was treated according to the symptoms. Took only 1-2 pills. If I had a fever, I took antipyretics. If cough, take cough medicine. I have received 4 vaccines already.

Cr. true4utv

Mark Prin and Kimberley PH

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Highlight Bookmark EP.14 | สุดยอดการ GRILL สเต็กของหมากสุกไหมไม่รู้ต้องไปดูกัน

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

[Eng sub interview] Kimberley was touched, Mark marriage proposal like a dream. Waiting for an auspicious date for the wedding.
Kim's first interview after the proposal at the "M Card All in M, ONe App, Everything" event as the presenter held at The Emporium Shopping Center 3rd. floor.
She is so bubbly and cute as always. Really love this interview.
Thank you, @thicha_lp and Khaosod for the subs