Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Mark's interview after his event on 1-31-2023 :). *Part 1*

http://instagr.am/p/CoHVuqXPmoE/
R: Have you got the exact date yet?
M: "We have got 2 auspicious days. One holds in Thailand and the other holds in abroad, during September and November. We have to hold in abroad because Kim's relatives live in that area which will be easy to travel, and after our wedding is over, we want to continue our trip."

R: Will it be held in Thailand first or abroad first?
M: "Wait to see. Now we have prepared a lot of work. I paid a lot money that I can't cancel either (laughs). Venue in abroad is very difficult to book, that's why I have less accepted events because we are preparing for our wedding."

R: What is anything that you're still worried about?
M: “Actually, nothing for me because I'm easy-going person but Kim has the femininities, which I think Kim would like her wedding to be as complete as possible in all aspects, including travel, accommodation, food. We will have to fly a lot this year to see the venue and preparing our wedding.”

R: Are you excited?
M: “Yes, I'm excited. I let Kim makes a decision on everything, whatever she wants I'm ok because she makes a better decision than me.”

R: We know that Kim has many bridal gowns so groom gown shall be the same?
M: “Definitely, because I will feel equal to her (laughs). It maybe not a lot but it must look good and must be a lot of fun. I got my groom gown already, but it's still up to Kim how many groom gowns she will choose for me then find more. We already have a list. Now we have about 4 dresses that it's very few because we have 2 venues. We have never argued at all about this because I spoiled Kim in everything. As I said, Kim and I have to look our best on that day.”

R: Have you started taking the bride and groom course yet?
M: "Not yet. Do you have any suggestions for us what we need to do? Actually, I think we don't need to do much because we already take care of ourselves to a certain extent, and when the time is near, we just take care a little more that should be enough. We'll have to fly for our pre-wedding shoot which we please keep our secret because we want it to be a surprise.”

Cr. thicha_lp

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Mark's interview after his event on 1-31-2023 :). *Part 2*

http://instagr.am/p/CoHmmvCL8dW/

R: Is the venue for pre-wedding shoot the same as the venue you proposed to her?
M: “Not quite sure, we've thought a lot about where we are going to and now, we are clearing our queue. My drama will be closed in March and Kim's drama will be closed in February, after that, we will fly abroad to prepare our wedding and do our duties. We may need to travel a lot this year.”

R: Have you flown to see the real venue yet?
M: "Not yet. This venue is where Kim's dream which she suddenly found it and could make a booking that's why it became a very good news for us but we have never seen the real venue so we have to fly to see and deal with it.

R: Will you go all out to perfect her dream?
M: Absolutely.

R: What birthday present did you give Kim?
M: “I gave her already. Nothing much, it's something that Kim would like to get, better go to ask her. I've heard she say it many times, which I remember. At first, I would bring the moon and the stars to her (Thai people believe that the moon and the stars are the rarest item, therefore, they use it to compare for giving love to the lover). Actually, I already bought her present but when I've heard she say about this thing often so I bought another one that Kim wanted (laughs). The first present still is at home, haven't unpacked and haven't given to her yet, I will give her later and let her unwrap it herself.”

R: Caption for her birthday was very sweet this year.
M: “Yes, as what I said, we intend to do our best both work and every matter, because we have been waiting for this day all our lives as well. We also want to make it the best, can be considered the year of the beginning of our married life."

Cr. thicha_lp

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
EP.นี้หมากจะพาไปเดินเล่นดื่มด่ำบรรยากาศดี ๆในปารีสกัน! | Teaser Bookmark EP.22