Mark-Kim World

ahome

sarNie Egg
peace said:
please calm down :p don't worry so much just wait and see there is so many rumors but MK are denying it but their attitude still not like before so is a little confusing anyway it doesn't matter if they still together or not it's their life and we just can only hope the best for them even if it means to be distance from each other 

wow i'm surprised to read this :D i also love the crush that krit had to arunsi it was sooo cuuutttee :spin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziQ3JyGFCxY

so you still didn't watch ARO to the end  ? 

thank you for the video!
i agree that kritchai's crush towards arunsri is super cute  :highfive: actually is a borderline stalker  :coverlaf:
i haven't finished aro as i'm still downloading the english subbed files  :D

re the current MK situation, i still high hope that they are together and that they are just having hard times

pics

credits to MKpantip

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this TVC is promising is look like a lakorn haha 

i hope if someone can translate the cap 
ตามคำเรียกร้อง ภาพเบื้องหลังการถ่ายทำโฆษณาโคลสอัพที่แอบชุลมุนเบาๆ แต่ดูสิ พระนางยังคงอินในบทกันน่าดู #ภาพเฉลยมือบนไหล่ที่คุณก็รู้ว่าของใคร #saved #ยิ่งใกล้ยิ่งมั่นใจ #CloseupThailand มาช่วยกันบอกหน่อยซิว่า ยิ่งใกล้ยิ่งมั่นใจว่า.... แอดมินว่า ยิ่งใกล้ยิ่งมั่นใจว่าเธอคือคนที่ใช่

cr closeup_thailand

BTW in this pic looks like everyone is moving except of them  veryyy beautiful romantic like if the time stops for them in that moment in their own world 

ahome

sarNie Egg
yes mark was so sweet and romantic with those flowers for kim

every closeup teaser posted is killing me w/ anticipation  :D , at least even if they don't have other dramas this year MK still have this particular project.

please translate this as well, thank you!
เรื่องเล่าเช้านี้ หมาก-คิม ควงแขนดินเนอร์ โพสต์รูปคู่หวาน กลบกระแสรักร้าว (5 ส.ค.58)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5v78FxDLNI&feature=youtu.be

@peace totally agree with this, "BTW in this pic looks like everyone is moving except of them  veryyy beautiful romantic like if the time stops for them in that moment in their own world." 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
On the above clip of Mark, he said that they were only distant due to work and not being able to see each other but their feelings are the same. He say he can confirm that they are the same as normal, feelings and title, nothing has changed.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thanks again for translating it :)
Kayla said:
On the above clip of Mark, he said that they were only distant due to work and not being able to see each other but their feelings are the same. He say he can confirm that they are the same as normal, feelings and title, nothing has changed.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
come to think about it MK they didn't have a heavy drama together if they reunite in the future please give them heavy drama no more light romance the only scene that i can consider the most dramatic they did is this scene i really everytime i go rewatch it i feel sad and teary :cry: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUdVYxK1SME