Mark-Kim World

Kayla

sarNie Adult
i need your help here @Pinkimmy since it's related to mk want to post it here if you can , curious what mark said that made fans screaming :D
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRJMoUNl6Fj/?taken-by=mkpantip
Rough translation from what I can hear

Basically, they are teasing Mark about his workout and who he goes workout with. The lady asked Mark when he goes workout, who does he go workout with. Mark said sometimes he goes by himself. Then they teased him asking about the other person he goes with...he said well sometimes two of us/people (him and kim) go...fans screamed...then the other lady asked in your team (i think can't really hear clearly) there are only two people who go workout? Mark said..well it's possible in this world it could only be two people (him and kim)

MK19

sarNie Juvenile

Basically, they are teasing Mark about his workout and who he goes workout with. The lady asked Mark when he goes workout, who does he go workout with. Mark said sometimes he goes by himself. Then they teased him asking about the other person he goes with...he said well sometimes two of us/people (him and kim) go...fans screamed...then the other lady asked in your team (i think can't really hear clearly) there are only two people who go workout? Mark said..well it's possible in this world it could only be two people (him and kim)
Thank u so muchhhh...I was wondering what they are talking about since yesterday!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

thank you for the help :thumbup: i love how he play along with the tease :lol:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
The lovebirds are so busy doing events separately. I miss them together. Hope we can get Finn moments for Mark's birthday :)
I don't think they will have events / mags together like before due to now they are under a VERY different agency.but they will stick together always beside works.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
talking about that , the only time i think they celebrated mark's birthday together was last year in korea but the year before mark go to chiangmai celebrate and kim doesn't attend so wonder will this year they will celebrate it together or no

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I don't think they will have events / mags together like before due to now they are under a VERY different agency.but they will stick together always beside works.
and that's actually good i love how professional they are work is work personal life is personal life :thumbup: i'm happy with what they have now

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
talking about that , the only time i think they celebrated mark's birthday together was last year in korea but the year before mark go to chiangmai celebrate and kim doesn't attend so wonder will this year they will celebrate it together or no
no,they always celebrated marks birthday together since 2013,before mark always with his family in chingmai or bangkok,2015 they celebrated just 2 of them.yaya post a facetime pic with MK wish mark happy birthday

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
no,they always celebrated marks birthday together since 2013,before mark always with his family in chingmai or bangkok,2015 they celebrated just 2 of them.yaya post a facetime pic with MK wish mark happy birthday
how come i missed that ? :facepalm: :lol: i think because i don't follow yaya that's why i missed that detail :D

twister02

M♥K
I don't know much with how their agencies work but they had an event recently (the sushi restaurant). Were they already on different agency on that event? I still wish for them to have another endorsement together just like the Close up one.

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know much with how their agencies work but they had an event recently (the sushi restaurant). Were they already on different agency on that event? I still wish for them to have another endorsement together just like the Close up one.
kimmy's work now is under Khun Ae since last year
mark was under Khun Ae when he debut but leave since 2013 and his manager bring a group of stars leave together that time like bella and preem.
all mk ads end contract last year.basically I dont think they will have any new ads and Kim's koojin ads now all with Jma.
last year honeymoon mag send 3 times invite to MK but no result,so..yeah,only CH3 work now

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimmy's work now is under Khun Ae since last year
mark was under Khun Ae when he debut but leave since 2013 and his manager bring a group of stars leave together that time like bella and preem.
all mk ads end contract last year.basically I dont think they will have any new ads and Kim's koojin ads now all with Jma.
last year honeymoon mag send 3 times invite to MK but no result,so..yeah,only CH3 work now
that is very clear to anyone who follow them closely it was obvious that Ae is wanting to change the pair work of kim with his kid jma after pcknmcpw but it's ok work is work and working for ch3 together is enough cause that show that they are not together for just work they are professional enough to separate their works and personal life , i wish them the best in their works both of them , they need to gain money to keep build their future

but i'm still happy that we at least have a lakorn this year :lol:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
that is very clear to anyone who follow them closely it was obvious that Ae is wanting to change the pair work of kim with his kid jma after pcknmcpw but it's ok work is work and working for ch3 together is enough cause that show that they are not together for just work they are professional enough to separate their works and personal life , i wish them the best in their works both of them , they need to gain money to keep build their future

but i'm still happy that we at least have a lakorn this year :lol:
they never do work for money,they were always do events together since 2010,but after they start dating in 2014 they just kind stop accept couple jobs that many like before just 1-2times a year.
I think Kim will have 3 events with Jma laterly
since Buang hong is coming how about working with James Ji on event too.But Ae's team seem not working with James Ji though.