Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they never do work for money,they were always do events together since 2010,but after they start dating in 2014 they just kind stop accept couple jobs that many like before just 1-2times a year.
I think Kim will have 3 events with Jma laterly
since Buang hong is coming how about working with James Ji on event too.But Ae's team seem not working with James Ji though.
well let's wait and see when the lakorn air what will happen although as you said i doubt Ae will give her work with james ji but who knows either way i think it's a normal business thing although i don't like Ae personality i feel he is bias towards Aum than his other people , kim working with jma , james ji anyone is not big deal as long as our lovebirds feed us with some real sweetness time to time :D

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
well let's wait and see when the lakorn air what will happen although as you said i doubt Ae will give her work with james ji but who knows either way i think it's a normal business thing although i don't like Ae personality i feel he is bias towards Aum than his other people , kim working with jma , james ji anyone is not big deal as long as our lovebirds feed us with some real sweetness time to time :D
I am ok this double James haha
but please those crazy fc please stop call kim and mark are fake dating to gain money when JK work together are all just for gaining money.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but please those crazy fc please stop call kim and mark are fake dating to gain money when JK work together are all just for gaining money.
and honestly what do you think if yaya wasn't under Ae she would has offer with mark but look because she is under Ae he is not giving her work with mark although their lakorn is big hit right now and they can gain so much from it so i think it was a waste for yaya and mark too they worked for two years in that lakorn but they are benefiting a little comparing to others from it

twister02

M♥K
Hahaha. Those fans are really crazy. How can they say MK is fake dating where in fact, we can't get events of them together. :facepalm:

twister02

M♥K
and honestly what do you think if yaya wasn't under Ae she would has offer with mark but look because she is under Ae he is not giving her work with mark although their lakorn is big hit right now and they can gain so much from it so i think it was a waste for yaya and mark too they worked for two years in that lakorn but they are benefiting a little comparing to others from it
Oh! So Yaya is also under Ae?
I agree. MarkYa should have at least an event together while KC is hot just like what happened to Kim and JMa in PCKNMCPW. I don't think it's a waste. Mark is hot now because of KC. He recently reached 4M followers in IG and getting events more. Either way, I'm not so hopeful also about MarkYa as CH3 wants NY more.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I agree. MarkYa should have at least an event together while KC is hot just like what happened to Kim and JMa in PCKNMCPW. I don't think it's a waste. Mark is hot now because of KC. He recently reached 4M followers in IG and getting events more. Either way, I'm not so hopeful also about MarkYa as CH3 wants NY more.
i agree with that they both benefit from it individually but they could have gain much more as a pair after all it's their right after all that hardwork in it but it's ok i'm already glad for mark

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
yaya is not fully under Ae,MY have ads together and events.She still has her mom manager everything
Kim is a different case,she is not fully under Ae but her manager and asst are take care Jma and NY too.
to me,this is kind mean fully under Ae.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
I miss them soo much!!they are so busy lately especially mark and mark has been kinda mean lately to kimmy:pancarta:
(Keep calling her chubby eventho she slimmed down alot recently)..nevertheless im happy they are still stay strong together

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
I miss them soo much!!they are so busy lately especially mark and mark has been kinda mean lately to kimmy:pancarta:
(Keep calling her chubby eventho she slimmed down alot recently)..nevertheless im happy they are still stay strong together
they call each other Chubby all the time

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
:pancarta:
Do u know why kim stop visiting mark's hometown at lampang?early last year she frequently visited mark's parents house in lampang.
this is such a weird question,last year she only been once for the new house party in lampang,MK were in chingmai more last year and this year just start for 3month..

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
this is such a weird question,last year she only been once for the new house party in lampang,MK were in chingmai more last year and this year just start for 3month..
Oh I got the timeline jumble up..forgive me:facepalm:

twister02

M♥K
that's their word of endearment :)
and Mark is playful and naughty. I think that's one of the reasons why Kimmy likes him because they're both monkeys :naughty2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@twister02 seriously whenever i keep seeing your seggie i turn like this and i keep want to stay to stare at it :D

yep still wait a confirmation both MK are busy this month. plus mark's birthday is coming
yup very busy month :cheer: it has been a while we didn't saw them busy like this

twister02

M♥K
@twister02 seriously whenever i keep seeing your seggie i turn like this and i keep want to stay to stare at it :D

yup very busy month :cheer: it has been a while we didn't saw them busy like this
You know what? Me too... before, I use to lurk most of the time but now, I always say to it that I need to login so that I can stare at my siggie. :risas3: I was planning to change it to a KC gif but being a MK fan prevail plus, I just can't dispose a wonderful gif like that :love: