Mark-Kim World

Kayla

sarNie Adult
They are beautiful. I love Kim's skin. Glowing! It's true. When you're in love, everything about you glow.

And Mark is just getting more and more handsome these days. Uh yea, Mark's hand placement is very naughty. Haha

I don't care how many times, I'm sure it's the most awkward feeling in the world to have tons of reporters asking them direct questions about their personal lives with the both of them there.

These two have really mastered the art of dealing with reporters and answering questions respectfully about one another.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They are beautiful. I love Kim's skin. Glowing! It's true. When you're in love, everything about you glow.

And Mark is just getting more and more handsome these days. Uh yea, Mark's hand placement is very naughty. Haha

I don't care how many times, I'm sure it's the most awkward feeling in the world to have tons of reporters asking them direct questions about their personal lives with the both of them here. These two have really mastered the art of dealing with reporters and answering questions respectfully about one another.
i agree although i don't understand that many moment but just from their facial expression and their eys contact you can see how natural and ho wthey get used to answer abou ttheir couple questions and how when they talk abou ttheir relationship they keep looking at each other how they give the word to each other so much maturity and love between them it's been a while i ddin't go crazzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy like in this moment i'm sooo inlove with mk very very much admire the strength and the beauty of their love and relationship and when they asked kim about the ig post mark was soo respectful and he said that he understand her feeling and he know how she feel at first he joked about it that he didn't know about it but then he gave her a support and was a real man

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for today i'm gonna allow myself to go NUUUUUUUUUTTTTTT over mk just today et me go out of my mind cause time to time we need to go out of our ind :D

:love::love::love::love::love: is not just fin that he taking care of her dress put it behind the more is his front hand who take care of all side of her :lol:

and thi sloving eyes

anna4mk

sarNie Egg
Hi all, New MK fan here from belgium..i absolutely adore this couple..they look so amazing together and also their love is so evident from their actions..i feel Mark cant hide his feelings at all Will have to wait till we get some eng translations of their interview but just looking at the vids and pics makes me soo happy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hi all, New MK fan here from belgium..i absolutely adore this couple..they look so amazing together and also their love is so evident from their actions..i feel Mark cant hide his feelings at all Will have to wait till we get some eng translations of their interview but just looking at the vids and pics makes me soo happy
welcome here between us in MK ship and journey :D and wow from belgium , can i ask you how did you discover MK ?

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
It seems like mark is going somewhere for songkran..or is it together with kimmy?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
It seems like mark is going somewhere for songkran..or is it together with kimmy?
He stated on previous interview that they will spend Songkran together somewhere in Thailand, that is unless plan has changed since.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Welcome aboard! Wow. MK love all the way from Belgium. Cool!

anna4mk

sarNie Egg
welcome here between us in MK ship and journey :D and wow from belgium , can i ask you how did you discover MK ?
I started with kdramas, then moved on to love lakorns as well. ARO got me hooked and MK are my fav pair.Was delighted to see that they date in real life as well:love::love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I started with kdramas, then moved on to love lakorns as well. ARO got me hooked and MK are my fav pair.Was delighted to see that they date in real life as well:love::love:
:D cool hope we will keep enjoying them more and more for me they are my N1 couple around the world i'm hooked about them very very much for year and they become part of my daily activity in the net :lol:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
:D cool hope we will keep enjoying them more and more for me they are my N1 couple around the world i'm hooked about them very very much for year and they become part of my daily activity in the net :lol:
Me tooooo...i was sooo happy when i knew that they dated for realllll...hahaha..was wondering where did kimmy goes for the songkran

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Me tooooo...i was sooo happy when i knew that they dated for realllll...hahaha..was wondering where did kimmy goes for the songkran
i know that in songkran younger gives repesct to elders and their parents so mark probably has to go back to his hometown but for kim not sure what she will do i hope she will be strong first songkran without her dad

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are naturally happy

the look on his eyes say he loves her without words needed , his eys and his heart are full of her as he said in one of his interview she s his everything and he feel his other half is fulfill with her and she all he need to be strong and happy in tough and ease moments

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a true woman a strong woman will make her man want to be a gentleman and that's what i see now, mark want to be his lady's gentleman the one that give the care to her when he is around her :love::love::love::love: every strong woman deserve a gentleman , he is putting te barriers high high high up

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Woaah! After a long wait for a MK event, finally got one and it was a very satisfying event. We got lots of fin moments from the event itself and the interview.
MK looks dashing with their outfits. The love aura that surrounds them. :love::love: