Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The evening made Mark hot enough to change his slogan from the 1st part and made it more sweeter. :love::love:
he killed me i really didn't expect it at alllllllllll he even went to hug her ommmggggg he has no far to show his affection to her and show she is his girl , she is his sweet loving girl aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

twister02

M♥K
he killed me i really didn't expect it at alllllllllll he even went to hug her ommmggggg he has no far to show his affection to her and show she is his girl , she is his sweet loving girl aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mark is so hyper in the 2nd part of the concert. This man never ceases to surprise me with his antics. :aaaaa:
P' Boy's reaction is so funny.. him and Yaya, actually. :risas3:

twister02

M♥K
Is that a real kiss? Or angle????? Oh my help me!!!! I'm about to pass out! These two is just so hot!!!!!:love:
I think it was real. Why is Mark so naughty in the 2nd part of the concert? :risas3::risas3:
In the 1st part, he didn't let Kim's body to touch the bed but in the 2nd part, he lead her all the way down.. :worship2::worship2:
Mark, tum mai.. :risas3::risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think it was real. Why is Mark so naughty in the 2nd part of the concert? :risas3::risas3:
In the 1st part, he didn't let Kim's body to touch the bed but in the 2nd part, he lead her all the way down.. :worship2::worship2:
he is missing her for real :lol: :lol: :lol:

my hormones are not stable anymore and i have crazy butterflies in my stomach

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i blame you MK if i went crazy cause my heart and mind are fullll of mk right now

now how i gonna be patient for KF i want kom faek right nowwwwwww

twister02

M♥K
he is missing her for real :lol: :lol: :lol:

my hormones are not stable anymore and i have crazy butterflies in my stomach
Mark's hormones are not stable too.. His testosterone level is higher now because it's night time! :risas3::risas3: plus the fact that he misses his faen and needs to pay for what he said in the 1st part about others flirting with him :naughty2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mark's hormones are not stable too.. His testosterone level is higher now because it's night time! :risas3::risas3: plus the fact that he misses his faen and needs to pay for what he said in the 1st part about others flirting with him :naughty2:
that was perfectly said :clap::clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::pancarta::pancarta: i'm in love with MK ship they makes my heart beat with love

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Wait, it's the same song right? Or they re perform the whole song for the second part (19:00-21:00) ? I'm confuse!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Has ha I agree but he must be so strong because after days of rehearsals and real performances, he's still not exhausted and his testosterone level still manage to go high! Has ha :risas3::coleman: