Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Call me an addict but I seriously miss them. After all the fin moments we got last week, this week is so quite for MK.
that's why i said save the moments from the BTS an the concert cause who know when we will get that big amount of updates in one week

but i'm sure this photos will redeem your missing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTqUStaAr-n/?taken-by=iloveu_mk
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTqVu-_AElR/?taken-by=iloveu_mk

and i'm waiting for the full clip to be uploaded in youtube it sooooooo finnnnnnnnnnnn

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Saw the clips in Instagram and it was sooo cute. At least with this, my MK heart was jumping out of joy. I just hope everything is okay with them now. I noticed they didn't went to the same gym today? Not so sure about it tho.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Saw the clips in Instagram and it was sooo cute. At least with this, my MK heart was jumping out of joy. I just hope everything is okay with them now. I noticed they didn't went to the same gym today? Not so sure about it tho.
mark was not in the gym , he was in his condo's complex and kim went to boxing so don't worry everything is perfectly fine :D and don't be decieved by the amount of the updates we got lately because it was seldom thing before those two packed MK updates weeks they were just like now we get updates here and there but not often so you can say we are back to the quite rythm after fangirling rythm :lol:

twister02

M♥K
mark was not in the gym , he was in his condo's complex and kim went to boxing so don't worry everything is perfectly fine :D and don't be decieved by the amount of the updates we got lately because it was seldom thing before those two packed MK updates weeks they were just like now we get updates here and there but not often so you can say we are back to the quite rythm after fangirling rythm :lol:
Hahahaha. I was to paranoid. Maybe I was spoiled too much by the amount of updates we got last week and now my MK heart is asking too much. I've been drowning deep in this fangirling mode. I can't control sometimes. Forgive me. :crybaby2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hahahaha. I was to paranoid. Maybe I was spoiled too much by the amount of updates we got last week and now my MK heart is asking too much. I've been drowning deep in this fangirling mode. I can't control sometimes. Forgive me. :crybaby2:
don't apologize i did that a loooooot in the past year but this year i saw how much i'm demanding from MK i used to want to have update of them every single day but now i see how much they matured and how they try to build themselves ,and i will wait until they want to share somthing else i'm entertaining myself with their old works and updates :D

and btw mark is working today in a photoshoot i think

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
seems we get a little bit spoil today kim looks so fabulous with that red lips ,and mark looks different somehow his face looks long from this angle

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
seems we get a little bit spoil today kim looks so fabulous with that red lips ,and mark looks different somehow his face looks long from this angle
I don't think that guy is Mark!

twister02

M♥K
At first I thought it was not Mark because he looked so different in the picture but he wore the same clothes with the one posted above so that's definitely Mark. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Has ha I messed up big time! I'm being serious girl, I thought it was her friend! Why he looks so different?:risas3::risas3::nut:
well i think he look different because of the angle kim took the photo from it looks too side and made his face long and dark

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he lean on her so he can have a better vision of the director :lol:

holding hands for them now is a very usual natural thing and for us fans we still find it sweet :love::love::love::love: "your hand fit mine" i know it's a part of the rehearsal but for mk it was soooo casual and in casual days that's how they hold hands we may not get that from the casual days but we get and example from this moment :icon12:

although this moment looks not that special but for me it warm my heart that i can't describe it their love is just had eevrything needed to complete their journey together love love love :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a moment like this need no words you jsut feel it with the heart i envy them envy them sooooooooooooooooo much i really understand boy's feeling when he see MK sweet like how many of us can live a love story like MK living
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTrAd6VjEzc/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

i'm really feel happy each time that mark give kim the support and try to makes her feel loved and happy again in this period cause some people think her dad pass away she will redeem in few months but no it can take years for her heart to et used to the pain and again i'm really happy god gave her mark to at least if not completely healing the pain but at least give her some moment of a pure happiness :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: i'm in love with them

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
a moment like this need no words you jsut feel it with the heart i envy them envy them sooooooooooooooooo much i really understand boy's feeling when he see MK sweet like how many of us can live a love story like MK living
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTrAd6VjEzc/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

i'm really feel happy each time that mark give kim the support and try to makes her feel loved and happy again in this period cause some people think her dad pass away she will redeem in few months but no it can take years for her heart to et used to the pain and again i'm really happy god gave her mark to at least if not completely healing the pain but at least give her some moment of a pure happiness :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: i'm in love with them
Well said:clap: well i honestly thinks that they complement each other so well..mark gave kim all the loves and attention she needs and on another hand kim completes mark by always be beside him and support him :icon12:

twister02

M♥K
Has ha I messed up big time! I'm being serious girl, I thought it was her friend! Why he looks so different?:risas3::risas3::nut:
You're not the only one. When I first saw Kim's IG story, I said to myself "Who is this guy? Is he her friend? a family member, maybe?" and then I close IG, re-opened and saw updates from MK FC's that it was Mark. :pancarta: I'm also shocked. He looked really different in that angle. :facepalm: