Mark-Kim World

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
You're not the only one. When I first saw Kim's IG story, I said to myself "Who is this guy? Is he her friend? a family member, maybe?" and then I close IG, re-opened and saw updates from MK FC's that it was Mark. :pancarta: I'm also shocked. He looked really different in that angle. :facepalm:
Has ha now you see @Peace? I'm not the only one! :risas3:

twister02

M♥K
a moment like this need no words you jsut feel it with the heart i envy them envy them sooooooooooooooooo much i really understand boy's feeling when he see MK sweet like how many of us can live a love story like MK living
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTrAd6VjEzc/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

i'm really feel happy each time that mark give kim the support and try to makes her feel loved and happy again in this period cause some people think her dad pass away she will redeem in few months but no it can take years for her heart to et used to the pain and again i'm really happy god gave her mark to at least if not completely healing the pain but at least give her some moment of a pure happiness :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: i'm in love with them
It would really take time for Kim to heal from the loss considering that she grew up with her father only and without her mother. She's a papa's girl and I'm also thankful that aside from Mark, she gets love from her friends, siblings and her numerous fans who are always there to support her. Our girl will fight ,together, hand in hand, with her prince, Mark :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Has ha now you see @Peace? I'm not the only one! :risas3:
shame on you girl and @twister02 can't reconize the prince :facepalm::facepalm::pancarta::pancarta:

It would really take time for Kim to heal from the loss considering that she grew up with her father only and without her mother. She's a papa's girl and I'm also thankful that aside from Mark, she gets love from her friends, siblings and her numerous fans who are always there to support her. Our girl will fight ,together, hand in hand, with her prince, Mark :icon12:
absolutely really the support kim got from all the people that love her helped her a lot to move little by little and be back to life at first she probably felt lost and her whole life feel strange but really her freinds her support and majorly her man mark made her find herself again and try to look forward i hope they will always find happiness together

I thought she used that to teased Mark again. :risas3:
maybe she did and we didn't get the chance to see it again :risas3::risas3:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Kim looks beautiful with the red lips. They both just look so relaxed lately. Probably still relaxed from their beach trips. :)

I think Mark looks different due to his new hairstyle. He got that Korean perm going on LOL

He's so handsome in my eyes.

twister02

M♥K
I just absolutely love Kim's body. Super fit with a killer booty!
I started to marathon TRRR yesterday and Kim was really fatty that time. :risas3: Her body really improved and she's getting sexier everyday. :icon12:
I don't know why I didn't convinced myself to watch this earlier. I thought I wouldn't like it but I was soooo wrong. :facepalm:
Glad I made a decision to start this. I so miss them in a lakorn. I need this for my MK heart.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I just absolutely love Kim's body. Super fit with a killer booty!
Her body really improved and she's getting sexier everyday. :icon12:
tell me about that my goodness she is on fire is not just her body is also her stare and eyes no wonder mark in melting , if she llok at him like she look here and the way she looked at him in the kiss concert he will die for her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I started to marathon TRRR yesterday and Kim was really fatty that time. :risas3: Her body really improved and she's getting sexier everyday. :icon12:
I don't know why I didn't convinced myself to watch this earlier. I thought I wouldn't like it but I was soooo wrong. :facepalm:
Glad I made a decision to start this. I so miss them in a lakorn. I need this for my MK heart.
although TRRR is not in my top list for kim's lakorns (according to the characters) but definitely is the top for mark mark was the star of TRRR the way he was hidden his love to her was soooooooooooooooooooo touching and i felt pity for him so much and until this day everytime i rewatch TRRR most of the time is the scene of kob being "i love you bu i can't tell you " "it's hurts me everytime i see how you smile to him" awwwww now i want to rewatch it too :p

twister02

M♥K
although TRRR is not in my top list for kim's lakorns (according to the characters) but definitely is the top for mark mark was the star of TRRR the way he was hidden his love to her was soooooooooooooooooooo touching and i felt pity for him so much and until this day everytime i rewatch TRRR most of the time is the scene of kob being "i love you bu i can't tell you " "it's hurts me everytime i see how you smile to him" awwwww now i want to rewatch it too :p
That's why I'm hesitant to watch this because of the reviews/comments I see everywhere but for these past few days, I'm so bored at work so I rewatch MK interviews and was intrigued especially when they said Kob was like Mark in real life. I have plenty of time plus I miss MK so I said, let's try this.

Yes, I agree. Mark was the star for TRRR. Kob was very playful but faithful. I'm still halfway done but I already like him on the other hand, Bua was so selfish. If it's not for Kim, I couldn't stand her.

Also, I love their interactions and my playful mind always think that this lakorn was the reason why they fell in love for real.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
@Peace, have you seen this? I'm so desperate to know what he is talking about: It looks like Markim relationship. Why do I feel like Mark is really preparing to marry Kim? Oh----- no---- I can't give away Kimmy yet... she is my one precious daughter!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace, have you seen this? I'm so desperate to know what he is talking about: It looks like Markim relationship. Why do I feel like Mark is really preparing to marry Kim? Oh----- no---- I can't give away Kimmy yet... she is my one precious daughter!
yes i saw it and from littel here and there i think they were teasing him about announcing the GF word in the concert he basically (from what i could get hope @Kayla have more idea of it) he said that was not an announcement cause everybody already know about their relationship so it's not a new thing and kim was surprised and shy cause he was very open and sweet in front of thousand peaople :lol: and they teased him asking him this year he said the gf word outloud will be there a wedding next year ? :lol: :lol: don't worry MK already made it clear couple time that for them the ideal age to get married is once they turn thirty and i'm with them in that cause they still have a successful career ahead of them and i think MK are the type of couple who they will want to get kids in their first year :lol: and once they get married they are aiming to build a family not just being marry

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
yes i saw it and from littel here and there i think they were teasing him about announcing the GF word in the concert he basically (from what i could get hope @Kayla have more idea of it) he said that was not an announcement cause everybody already know about their relationship so it's not a new thing and kim was surprised and shy cause he was very open and sweet in front of thousand peaople :lol: and they teased him asking him this year he said the gf word outloud will be there a wedding next year ? :lol: :lol: don't worry MK already made it clear couple time that for them the ideal age to get married is once they turn thirty and i'm with them in that cause they still have a successful career ahead of them and i think MK are the type of couple who they will want to get kids in their first year :lol: and once they get married they are aiming to build a family not just being marry
I saw that too!!!and he went to see kim right away after his event!!!hahahah...he must be really miss kimmy