Mark-Kim World

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
although TRRR is not in my top list for kim's lakorns (according to the characters) but definitely is the top for mark mark was the star of TRRR the way he was hidden his love to her was soooooooooooooooooooo touching and i felt pity for him so much and until this day everytime i rewatch TRRR most of the time is the scene of kob being "i love you bu i can't tell you " "it's hurts me everytime i see how you smile to him" awwwww now i want to rewatch it too :p
My favourite line by Kob is...

"Mia ja~~~~~~~"

Lol. He is such a... MARK! in TRRR.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@Peace, have you seen this? I'm so desperate to know what he is talking about: It looks like Markim relationship. Why do I feel like Mark is really preparing to marry Kim? Oh----- no---- I can't give away Kimmy yet... she is my one precious daughter!
If it's about marriage... then... I'll be very happy for the both of them. So happy, if it's true!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
yes i saw it and from littel here and there i think they were teasing him about announcing the GF word in the concert he basically (from what i could get hope @Kayla have more idea of it) he said that was not an announcement cause everybody already know about their relationship so it's not a new thing and kim was surprised and shy cause he was very open and sweet in front of thousand peaople :lol: and they teased him asking him this year he said the gf word outloud will be there a wedding next year ? :lol: :lol: don't worry MK already made it clear couple time that for them the ideal age to get married is once they turn thirty and i'm with them in that cause they still have a successful career ahead of them and i think MK are the type of couple who they will want to get kids in their first year :lol: and once they get married they are aiming to build a family not just being marry
Awww so matured!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
If it's about marriage... then... I'll be very happy for the both of them. So happy, if it's true!
From the clips I've seen on IG, reporters asked him about his announcement on the concert and Mark said it's not scripted and each actor/actress were to say what they want at that time (Nadech stated the same on another interview). Reporters then asked him, as @"peace" mentioned, about marriage and he told everyone to calm down that they have to save money first. I don't want them to get married yet and happy to hear they feel the same. They are still young and still have all the time in the world to not only prepare themselves for that day but to also take the time to learn about each other more.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
From the clips I've seen on IG, reporters asked him about his announcement on the concert and Mark said it's not scripted and each actor/actress were to say what they want at that time (Nadech stated the same on another interview). Reporters then asked him, as @"peace" mentioned, about marriage and he told everyone to calm down that they have to save money first. I don't want them to get married yet and happy to hear they feel the same. They are still young and still have all the time in the world to not only prepare themselves for that day but to also take the time to learn about each other more.
thank you for helping :)
i'm really happy that MK are mature enough to realize the importance of marriage and family as mark said in one of his interviews marriage is not just between the two of them they have his family and her family to take care of too and he want to take care of both so they need to build themselves first they really still have years ahead of them to that phase until then i will enjoy their youth love :lol:

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
Hi @Peace do you have any YouTube link for MK concert performance?I mean only MK edited part.I finally got time to watch but I couldn't find MK part video.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww "she belong to me pose" :lol: *cough* his arms *cough*

hi pillow of love awww this is just too sweeeettttttttttttt my MK fever is coming up what a great timing this made my day and also because we won't have mk upadtes for day so this BTS just come in the right time

twister02

M♥K
I love how Mark rest his arm in Kimmy's lap. Soo sweet. Sweeter than the bingsu they're eating. Hahahaha. What a great timing indeed. I miss them.

anna4mk

sarNie Egg
Am suffering from MK withdrawal symptoms.. no new posts :sad6:.. although mark's ig posts were spectacular..watching fmv's for now:(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Am suffering from MK withdrawal symptoms.. no new posts :sad6:.. although mark's ig posts were spectacular..watching fmv's for now:(
i personally get used to it cause back to 2016 they had even a 10 days without updates and sometime 2 week and i used to feel like you too even it affect my mood but now all is good i go rewatch their old clips or pix and also go something else until we will be able to have some sweety update that's why i don't expect anymore i go with flow and that's why when we have suppppper duper love update i enjoy spazzing about it to the max cause i know will come a period i will miss this moments , MK addiction is no joke :lol: :lol:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, me too! I have the same feeling! But the thing I wonder is even though they do not meet, how come Kim never like any Mark's photo on ig? Mark only like 1 photo of Kim on ig which is odd! Do they sulk at each other?