Mark-Kim World

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Why some fans think that they broke up just because they havent like each other post on ig and doesnt spent time together on their free time?its so ridicolous!!!and one of the anti fans mentioned that the flower posted by kimmy on her ig not from mark...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Why some fans think that they broke up just because they havent like each other post on ig and doesnt spent time together on their free time?its so ridicolous!!!and one of the anti fans mentioned that the flower posted by kimmy on her ig not from mark...
just laugh and move on :pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh and mark just liked kimmy post...hahahaha
don't concentrate too much on tis kind of people what between mk is not a n easy thing to lose just over few crazy people's words ig is a very small part of their lives they ahve works responsibilities and sometimes they get too busy liking each other's post is not a must or a cherish thing why they don't say a word when they see mark liked a bunch of 7/8 photo of kim from her events they only mention the side they want to see and those haters are just disparate delusional people who want mk to break up on any price so they try their best to make the air around them toxic they are like playing the villain role in a drama just like that :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
their faces i don't want to be in their places filming until the first hours of the next day they need a fresh breath wonder if they have filming today too

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
their faces i don't want to be in their places filming until the first hours of the next day they need a fresh breath wonder if they have filming today too

:aloofandbored:

but today is a new day :cheer:

the most beautiful & cute girl:icon12:!

25 sec Is it not a record?! :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:aloofandbored:

but today is a new day :cheer:

the most beautiful & cute girl:icon12:!

25 sec Is it not a record?! :p
oyyyyyyyyyyy she is gorgeous naturally and with this lash lift she is even more angelic look now with her big natural eyes awwwwwwwwwwwww that's where the 25s record come from too much charm in those beautiful eyes

i really didn't expect she will look this gorgeous the day after, i rully need her daily routine :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when i miss them soo much and i need a dose of sweetness love and mk romance what to do ==> watch their previous moments until the coming of their next moments :icon12:

this made me smile we are getting closer and closer to kom faek airing

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we all agree that there is different kind of love , family love , friends love , and the "special feeling" love
and for me when i look at mk i see all this kind of love
he has a family he love
she has a family she love
he has friends he love
she has friends she love
but for each other they are all that
having a special person who can provide all this kind of love it's a blessing
having that special person who you can be you with when you feel down he/she will understand
having that special person who will get annoyed when you keep nagging but hugs you with love after that like nothing happen
someone special who will share with you the sadness an the happiness
someone who makes you taste the real feeling of life with all it's spiciness and flavors sometime sweet sometime sours sometime hot sometime gross sometime bitter to swallow sometime challenging and life without him/her become tasteless
someone special who you will see your future with ,
someone who you can build your dreams with
for me that's what mk are blessed with and for sure i see a lot of other blessed people who god gave hem this bless but mk are special to me :icon12:

just a random thought that i wanted to share sorry if it is too cheesy :)

Last edited:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
I am patiently waiting for another sweet together moment from them. I'm freaking missing my favorite couple.
Me tooooo!!!!!they are so quite today!! And it seems like there is drama on ig with regards to MK..eventho i dont understand anything:crybaby2:

twister02

M♥K
Me tooooo!!!!!they are so quite today!! And it seems like there is drama on ig with regards to MK..eventho i dont understand anything:crybaby2:
I feel that they're okay but just busy doing things on their own. What is this drama? I think it's just the haters acting up. I'm gonna patiently wait for them to surprise me with their sweet moments again. MK is so quite in IG today. Super duper miss them.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
I feel that they're okay but just busy doing things on their own. What is this drama? I think it's just the haters acting up. I'm gonna patiently wait for them to surprise me with their sweet moments again. MK is so quite in IG today. Super duper miss them.
I hope so..well we knew kimmy hang out with her friends today and for mark whereabout is unknown..lol

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling

and

loooove this fake-sulking in mark's expression :risas3: he is sooooo cute :icon12:!
& when she touch him especially his face he smiiiiiles immediately and unconsciously :naughty2::icon12::icon12: