Mark-Kim World

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@"peace" @twister02 thanks for kindly explaining. So....... will we see a bald Mark later after his ordain?

@samaKesh !!! Please please please don't stop doing what you are doing. I love the MK moments that you've found and kindly shared here. You have highlighted the oh-so-sweet moments that just brings out smiles on my face (and I bet most of us!)

Can this couple get anymore adorable?!?! Arrrgghhh!!! Hoping for all happiness for both MK and hoping they'll be together forever.

P/s: Mark is truly a hunk! He is enjoying hiking now heh? Seems like he is enjoying nature now. Good for him! Good environment, good healthy body and hoping that will help to release stresses coming his way or already are in his way.

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
@samaKesh !!! Please please please don't stop doing what you are doing. I love the MK moments that you've found and kindly shared here. You have highlighted the oh-so-sweet moments that just brings out smiles on my face (and I bet most of us!)
with a big biiiig pleasuuure sis! I m really enjoying making those gifs and memorizing those sweet moments of our MK!
I'm glad you like it ^_^

Can this couple get anymore adorable?!?! Arrrgghhh!!! Hoping for all happiness for both MK and hoping they'll be together forever.
Hope that!this is probably one of the most beautiful couple I've ever seen!
Cuteness and Sweetness overload!

P/s: Mark is truly a hunk! He is enjoying hiking now heh? Seems like he is enjoying nature now. Good for him! Good environment, good healthy body and hoping that will help to release stresses coming his way or already are in his way.
well said!
I just love this side of his personality :)
I love his passion of nature his sense of humour his loyalty his kindness , he's a true gentleman..........
and of course the fact that he is a great actor and singer ....:icon12:

twister02

M♥K
@"peace" @twister02 thanks for kindly explaining. So....... will we see a bald Mark later after his ordain?
Definitely. He said in one of his interviews that he may still sport the bald look in Margie's wedding in December and it's not just bald, his eyebrows will also be shaved. I'm really curious what he will look like once that happens..Hahahaha

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Definitely. He said in one of his interviews that he may still sport the bald look in Margie's wedding in December and it's not just bald, his eyebrows will also be shaved. I'm really curious what he will look like once that happens..Hahahaha
What?!??! Margie is getting married??? Woah. The groom can't be Boy, isn't it?

If Mark can pull off a handsome bald look with no eyebrows, then fans should try their best to push George Lucas to hire him as a martian for the Star Wars saga.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hope she recover soon in any way the essential is she get better :D

smiley eyes ^^

twister02

M♥K
What?!??! Margie is getting married??? Woah. The groom can't be Boy, isn't it?

If Mark can pull off a handsome bald look with no eyebrows, then fans should try their best to push George Lucas to hire him as a martian for the Star Wars saga.
Oh girl. I thought you knew. Hahaha
Yep, Margie will tie the knot to her fiancee, Pok Chirativat this December.

Well, Mark is handsome so I think he can still look good without hair but I wish it will grow fast cause I love him with hair, of course.

twister02

M♥K
"cause baby did't buy any" i love how he is natural with it :D :icon12: now i'm waiting to hear kim adress him with baby :D
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYnICmug--Z/?taken-by=thicha_lp
You know what girl, I'm more in love with the "auan" endearment they are using with each other. It shows how comfortable they are calling each other chubby instead of the commonly used terms like honey, love, baby but sometimes, it's also nice to hear them say baby or love to each other.

So Kimmy didn't buy anything and Mark ended buying his own stuff. HAHAHAHAA

Well, Mark's presence is enough to make baby Kimmy smile and feel better. :icon12::icon12: