Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
this translation is more clear , oh so he want to let this new passion get to her too , he want to makes her fall in love with it step by step :D
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYuOuZInQIu/?taken-by=kanyayonrose

"above all she is the one i love and respect" you go mark you go man :clap: clearer than the HD
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYuC9vdnPmP/?taken-by=kanyayonrose
Mark's like Khun Ramet (in a nice way) trying to teach Pim. :risas3:
Love it when he's so vocal about his feelings. Yaaaas! He's so proud of his girl. :cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mark's like Khun Ramet (in a nice way) trying to teach Pim. :risas3:
Love it when he's so vocal about his feelings. Yaaaas! He's so proud of his girl. :cheer:
he took the photo down i think for the reason of that comment and maybe to protect himself and kim from this kind irrational comments , and he took down the caption of the other pix not sure why

twister02

M♥K
he took the photo down i think for the reason of that comment and maybe to protect himself and kim from this kind irrational comments , and he took down the caption of the other pix not sure why
I didn't notice until you mentioned it. There's nothing wrong with the comment and his reply to that comment so I don't think that's the reason why. I hope whatever reason it is that he deleted the photo and the caption, is not that bad.

Kim and Mark both liked photos of screenshots of that comment so I assume everything is fine. Wooah. I wonder why. Sometimes you can't comprehend beliefs.

twister02

M♥K
Okay, I take that. I think you might be correct. I don't know much about Thai belief in sitting on top of a car and how reprimanding it is especially for women but I think Mark just wanted to spare some drama away from Kim. He don't want to stir anything that might stress Kimmy.

It's okay he deleted that photo. I already got a copy of it and I'm using it now as a wallpaper :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hello gang!

Long time no chat. There were some sad events that happened in my life the past couple of months that kept me away. Hope everyone is doing well, and glad to see that MK love is still burning up this thread!

You can really feel MK love is stronger than ever these days. I know it's social media so of course they/people will only share happy moments, but you just can't help but feel that their love and respect is legit for one another.

Seems that they know how to weed out the bads and only focus on the goods. So happy for their maturity! I love it how Mark is so protective of Kim, and will always fight a battle for her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hello gang!

Long time no chat. There were some sad events that happened in my life the past couple of months that kept me away. Hope everyone is doing well, and glad to see that MK love is still burning up this thread!
hello there i missed you i wondered too where you have when we were screaming for mk , i'm sad you were passing by a hard time i hope things is or will getting better for you eventually su su :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thank you @"peace" .

It's life, sometimes it's hard, but we all have to try our best to cope. The living has to continue living.

Anyhow, I'm happy Kim will have a lakorn with Tik, should be an interesting pairing but I can't wait to watch KF!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Thank you @"peace" .

It's life, sometimes it's hard, but we all have to try our best to cope. The living has to continue living.

Anyhow, I'm happy Kim will have a lakorn with Tik, should be an interesting pairing but I can't wait to watch KF!
yup i agree , and yess me too waiting as patiently as i can for KF

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@samaKesh i trully thank you very much for being such a plus to this thread and share all this beautiful moment cause no matter how many times i see it again and again it always give this beautiful feeling no matter what i can't run from what mk makes me feel , there is just something that keep me in :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
@samaKesh i trully thank you very much for being such a plus to this thread and share all this beautiful moment cause no matter how many times i see it again and again it always give this beautiful feeling no matter what i can't run from what mk makes me feel , there is just something that keep me in :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Its my pleasure to be part of this forum :) I really enjoy being with u and reading your comments!!
do u know that I make the gif and keep watching it and smiiiiiiiling for a 10 minutes like a crasy one:risas3: :facepalm::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Its my pleasure to be part of this forum :) I really enjoy being with u and reading your comments!!
do u know that I make the gif and keep watching it and smiiiiiiiling for a 10 minutes like a crasy one:risas3: :facepalm::icon12:
yes i can imagine since i go through the same thing high five :pancarta::pancarta::thumbup::thumbup: who cares as long as we smile it's ok no ? :D

twister02

M♥K
Hello gang!

You can really feel MK love is stronger than ever these days. I know it's social media so of course they/people will only share happy moments, but you just can't help but feel that their love and respect is legit for one another.

Seems that they know how to weed out the bads and only focus on the goods. So happy for their maturity! I love it how Mark is so protective of Kim, and will always fight a battle for her.
Girl! I missed you. I've been wondering why I don't see you anywhere here in AF. I pray everything will be fine on your end and always have faith. Whatever it is your facing now, just keep on fighting. I'm happy you're back here so that we can all share the finn for MK moments. :icon12:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Girl! I missed you. I've been wondering why I don't see you anywhere here in AF. I pray everything will be fine on your end and always have faith. Whatever it is your facing now, just keep on fighting. I'm happy you're back here so that we can all share the finn for MK moments. :icon12:
Aww thank you sweetheart! You don't know how much your words mean to me. Thanks for keeping my spirit up!

Yes, fiiiiin moments!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Looking at all the gifs posted makes me miss MK so damn harddd!!!!ughhh where is my babiess:confused12:
yu need to get used to it (i tell myself that everyday) you need to get used to it cause later they gonna be busy filming in different lakorns and kim will have abroad filming periods not having updates of them need to get prepared for it
fact is that we were spoiled from them at least time to time they share better than nothing
so as usual trying so hard to patiently wait for their next dose :D try to watch other things until they share what they want to share :pancarta: