Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
emmm,dont judge me wrong,I post this only for information and reference.
No one know what happen and I just don't like missing any informations to make fc thinking in a bias way.
Checking MK' ig,Mark always the bad side taking all response for every sad post from kim
I don't want to choose sides coz I love them both but I hope any misunderstanding will be fix by them privately. Mark's recent posts has been all about Raknakara so you won't think something is going on between him and Kim. I hope there's nothing to be serious about and they will end all speculations about their break up (which haters love and wish for)

Personally, I don't think they have a problem but if there is, I'll pray they'll patch it up.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
I don't want to choose sides coz I love them both but I hope any misunderstanding will be fix by them privately. Mark's recent posts has been all about Raknakara so you won't think something is going on between him and Kim. I hope there's nothing to be serious about and they will end all speculations about their break up (which haters love and wish for)

Personally, I don't think they have a problem but if there is, I'll pray they'll patch it up.
Its been less than a week since they posted their recent sweet pictures..hope they can clear things up before its getting serious

twister02

M♥K
Its been less than a week since they posted their recent sweet pictures..hope they can clear things up before its getting serious
We don't even know they have problems to begin with. Let's stop overthinking and let them settle anything issues they have right now (if there is) privately. I believe in their love for each other and I believe in Mark. He will surely take out our Kimmy for another sweet adventure :)

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
We don't even know they have problems to begin with. Let's stop overthinking and let them settle anything issues they have right now (if there is) privately. I believe in their love for each other and I believe in Mark. He will surely take out our Kimmy for another sweet adventure :)
Kimmy is filming today. Hope some kind hearted soul can share their pic together..or only kimmy is filming?

Kimmy fan

sarNie Egg
So you're the person who's commenting bad on MK's accounts?! Serves you right! Let karma punish you pathetic fool.
Your too much i didn't say anything am just worried about their relationship .. im just asking there's a problem with that ??? Shut your mouth .. you don't need to say a foul words to me ..

Kimmy fan

sarNie Egg
please stop acting kimmy fan
you changed your id to be_strong_kimmy and got block by Mark because you comment say he is selfish person ,just because he hasn't like kimmy's post these days
I come here post infor because I know you are here
I wish you can go to the hell softly.
make mark look bad in ig cannot make your bias look better
Ohhh you judging me because of mark blocked me in ig .. i just posted and asking if mk is there any problem with their relationship .. is there anything wrong with that ? Im a kimmy fan .. im just concerned about their relationship

twister02

M♥K
Your too much i didn't say anything am just worried about their relationship .. im just asking there's a problem with that ??? Shut your mouth .. you don't need to say a foul words to me ..
If you didn't say anything, why Mark blocked you? I saw your comments (if your handle is really be_strong_kimmy) and your comments are not good. Are you really worried? If you're really worried, shut your mouth too and let MK handle their relationship. You're pestering on their accounts.

Kimmy fan

sarNie Egg
you changed your id to be_strong_kimmy and got block by Mark because you comment say he is selfish person ,just because he hasn't like kimmy's post these days
I think is not me .. you misunderstand me ..i think he blocked because of he annoyed by my post ..that's it

Kimmy fan

sarNie Egg
If you didn't say anything, why Mark blocked you? I saw your comments (if your handle is really be_strong_kimmy) and your comments are not good. Are you really worried? If you're really worried, shut your mouth too and let MK handle their relationship. You're pestering on their accounts.
I didn't commented anything ..or any bad comments .. and i was posted on my ig and asking .. i think you misunderstand me .. ok i will stop actually am just worried about kim..

twister02

M♥K
I didn't commented anything ..or any bad comments .. and i was posted on my ig and asking .. i think you misunderstand me .. ok i will stop actually am just worried about kim..
There are lots of people who loves Kim. She's a grown and strong woman. If you're really worried about her, as a fan, you just need to keep on supporting and praying for her. You don't need to pester and ask the same old questions over and over again. Give her some peace.

Kimmy fan

sarNie Egg
There are lots of people who loves Kim. She's a grown and strong woman. If you're really worried about her, as a fan, you just need to keep on supporting and praying for her. You don't need to pester and ask the same old questions over and over again. Give her some peace.
Ok i will stop asking ... maybe im just overrreacted .. about their relationship .. since i started to be a fan of kim .. i was surprise she was happy inlove so i feel bad when she is sad ..

Kimmy fan

sarNie Egg
you should expect him to block you cause he doesn't allow such comment on his ig he blocked many many other people who try to talk bad about his relationship with kim or about him , i can understand your attachment to kim or mk but what kim is going through is truly very normal again i know how she may feel her dad left an emptiness in her heart that it will hit her time to time especially when mark is not around so i believe not 100% what she post always is related to her and mark she has other scars in her heart that makes her bleed time to time

i don't know i feel even if mk is having a problem or any sort of misunderstanding is totally normal , cause a lot happen things doesn't rest the same time change new experience new hardships new things always face them so even i they have this miss connection for now if there is still love they will find the way back that's how true lover are they are not 24/7 in harmony
they are in constant learning about life and growing together through this new experience
maybe he was annoyed .. i know kim she can handle this kind of situation .. no matter what i will support her .. maybe am just overreact about people said that they broke up .. but im hoping someday everything will be fine.. i miss them together ..

Attachments

Kimmy fan

sarNie Egg
Ohh come on you misunderstand me i never commented on mk ig im liking their post .. you need to know first before you tell any bad words about me ..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
maybe he was annoyed .. i know kim she can handle this kind of situation .. no matter what i will support her .. maybe am just overreact about people said that they broke up .. but im hoping someday everything will be fine.. i miss them together ..
i advice you do not get too much after those emotion cause it's useless we don't live with them so we don't know every details of their lives and people throwing this "broke up" word like is a pancake thing , it's a big word for a couple like MK do you think they will give up on each other that easily , do you believe everything you hear be a little reasonable , i'm not saying that is impossible that they can broke up but not as easy as people make it sound , there is nothing wrong in having a debate an argument with your lover , then when we have an argument with our mother do we broke up with her , you will tell me is not the same but for me mk are the same as that they are not just a simple bf/gf they consider each other as a family and that more precious than just being a lover , time to time things can really get hard to anyone of us that it affect our relationship with people surrounding us some of us sometime even let our anger out on people we love cause we know they gonna understand and forgive us later

do you know what the whole problem is , is not not having updates is the not liking each other's pix in ig , now i understand why stars like nadech par example don't have ig it will save him a looot of headaches people will judge every little move they will make and again is not the first time how many times now people makes a fuss because of the same reason like we need to learn already from the lasts times

so i hope you stop worry and just lay down relax and let them be and focus on other things while waiting for their future updates , don't worry about kim , she need to go through her own emotions and try to over come herself we all should do that , she can't be the happy girl all the time it show how real she is , she express her feeling and show her weakness no body is perfect

and whatever it is in the end of the day is not our lives we don't own their lives , if you want to support them like that good if you don't then better stay away from commenting

Kayla

sarNie Adult
For god sake how old are some of these so called fans and these anti-fans? You can love and support MK, but also be respectful towards their relationship.

At the end of the day, they have to live their lives and do what is best for them, together or not together, that decision is something they have to make.

We are just fans looking from the outside in. Drawing your own conclusion on their issues is just plain dumb.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
i advice you do not get too much after those emotion cause it's useless we don't live with them so we don't know every details of their lives and people throwing this "broke up" word like is a pancake thing , it's a big word for a couple like MK do you think they will give up on each other that easily , do you believe everything you hear be a little reasonable , i'm not saying that is impossible that they can broke up but not as easy as people make it sound , there is nothing wrong in having a debate an argument with your lover , then when we have an argument with our mother do we broke up with her , you will tell me is not the same but for me mk are the same as that they are not just a simple bf/gf they consider each other as a family and that more precious than just being a lover , time to time things can really get hard to anyone of us that it affect our relationship with people surrounding us some of us sometime even let our anger out on people we love cause we know they gonna understand and forgive us later

do you know what the whole problem is , is not not having updates is the not liking each other's pix in ig , now i understand why stars like nadech par example don't have ig it will save him a looot of headaches people will judge every little move they will make and again is not the first time how many times now people makes a fuss because of the same reason like we need to learn already from the lasts times

so i hope you stop worry and just lay down relax and let them be and focus on other things while waiting for their future updates , don't worry about kim , she need to go through her own emotions and try to over come herself we all should do that , she can't be the happy girl all the time it show how real she is , she express her feeling and show her weakness no body is perfect

and whatever it is in the end of the day is not our lives we don't own their lives , if you want to support them like that good if you don't then better stay away from commenting
Preachhh!!!!:clap: